John Neri Photography

Inez mesa #319 Int. 25, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 48290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About John Neri Photography

Maybe all started in middle school. I don’t remember exactly when. I helped my mom carrying a big lamp and a heavy duty cable always connected to the outlet, while she was filming with a pretty big and heavy camera.

During those days I didn’t care so much about models or camera brands, so I don’t remember which camera it was. I just remember it used 8mm cassettes. I also helped her taking school pictures.

I helped her in weddings and school pictures in return she let me experiment with the cameras. I used to do stop motion pictures with the action figures that survived my childhood and spent hours taking pictures of the birds and insects that I found close to my house. Perhaps it is because of those memories that I enjoy so much my work, and I get the flow that makes me require more of me, that makes me want to do each time a better job and at the same time to love each shot, each angle, each gesture, each detail, each place, each couple…

Simply love each story that I have the fortune to tell.

Follow John Neri Photography on

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for John Neri Photography

John Neri Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files