John Lyle Music

Santa Barbara, CA View map

I am a professional vocalist and guitarist, and I play all types of events from wedding ceremonies to cocktail hours to corporate events and backyard parties, etc. I can perform as a soloist and/or with a trio. I perform a wide range of pop music, anything from Elvis Presley to music on the radio today. Please visit my website for a song list.

S Kay Married on 03/02/2019

Made my party!

John is so talented! He not only came with the guitar he brought a harmonica which was a special treat! He really made our party, played amazing music and made everyone there want his business card. I would give him my highest recommendation!

John Lyle Music's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words! You and your group were an absolute joy to play for. Everyone made me feel very welcome and appreciated, and I’m thankful for the opportunity!
    Jamie Married on 04/06/2013
    John was a life saver for us. We booked another guitar player months in advance and found out less than 24 hours before our wedding he wouldn't be able to play due to traumatic accident. John was referred to us by our officiant, Kitty Ryan, and agreed to play at our wedding ceremony only hours before hand. He showed up on time and played amazing music. We can't thank him enough for putting our minds at ease and for making our day such a special one!!
    Tiffany B. Married on 10/10/2009
    John was absolutely amazing. We actually booked him to play acoustic guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then to dj for our reception.

He was all around wonderful. John was professional throughout our entire experience and I knew from the moment I met him that he would do a wonderful job. He played Canon in D during our ceremony just beautifully as well as a few arrangements that he has written. It was just wonderful.

Our cocktail hour and reception was great fun and he did a terrific job with all of the announcements as well.

Thank you John for helping to make our special day so wonderful. We enjoyed your music and hope to hear you again in the future!

Real Weddings

• Christopher & Alexandria
    31 photos · 07/16/2017

2830 De la Vina Street Santa Barbara, CA, 93110
Location of (John Lyle Music)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding