JoGin Cinema

Oakland Park, FL View map Visit website
$9,500 Most Popular Price

$9,500 Most Popular Price

JoGin Cinema is a wedding videography company based out of Oakland Park, Florida, formerly known as KZ Records LLC. Founder Joseph Calderon has built an enterprise that consists of wedding imagery and entertainment solutions. As a self-taught videographer, he is passionate about capturing couples’ love stories on camera and preserving precious memories for a lifetime.

JoGin Cinema utilizes cinematic techniques to document wedding celebrations in a meaningful, candid way. As part of his services, Joseph offers client revisions, drone footage, pre-ceremony to reception coverage, and a one-event-per-day guarantee. Afterward, you can look forward to reliving your big day via digital downloads and a USB drive. You can connect with Joseph to learn more about his combined photography and videography packages. Other wedding-related services provided by this company include:

• DJ entertainment
  • Wedding photography
  • Hairstyling
  • Cosmetology and makeup services
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9500

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Dayna
    Dayna C. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Wedding!!!

I cannot say enough about these two!!!! They made my day very memorable. Joseph is an amazing photographer/videographer he caught every detail for my family to look back on. He is amazing at what he does!! My hair was absolutely perfect. I came to Ginger with several ideas and nervous and she calmed me down and gave me exactly what I asked for and then some. These two are definitely great at what they do!! I couldn’t be happier with everything they did for my big day!! Thank you both so much!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 05/21/2021

Spectacular!!!

Joseph was super understanding of what we wanted. He was willing to think outside of the box. Ginger was helpful with keeping my hair touched up during the event for the photos. Everything was stellar! Would highly recommend these two!

Pricing

JoGin Cinema Price Rates

Team

Joseph Calderon
Joseph Calderon
Owner

Hello there!

My name is Joseph Calderon. Here's a little bit about myself. I'm outgoing, dedicated, and open-minded indiviual. I get across to people and adjust to changes with ease. I believe that a person should work on developing thier professional skills and learning new things all the time! I am a father of two and have gained another passion in my life with weddings and changing couples lives with my work.

Ginger  Agosto
Ginger Agosto
Manager

Hi!

My name is Ginger Agosto. I've been a hairstylist for 14 years. I specialize in styling and up-dos. I'm a goof ball and extremely down to earth. I am a talkative person and enjoy laughing and singing with my clients! Let's make your day special!!

2727 N Andrews Ave Oakland Park, FL, 33311
786-805-0061

Friday - Sunday 7:00am - 8:00pm
Location of (JoGin Cinema)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding