2918 Huckleberry St, Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number

About Joel Gutowsky Photography

Someone once said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." To me, a picture is worth much more than that. A picture is a moment that is forever frozen in time. That is why I love photography. By holding a camera I have the honor and privilege of capturing your moments and freezing them in time for you, your family, and the generations that come after you.

Moments of new life.
Moments of growth.
Moments of new beginnings.
Moments of love and marriage.
Moments of family.

All frozen so that you can come back again and again to relive them.

Thank you so much for considering me to capture these moments for you. You can visit my website to see past sessions and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Joel Gutowsky Photography on

george 9 of 692 copy

3 Reviews for Joel Gutowsky Photography

Heidi · Married on 10/20/2018

Best of the Best!

Joel is absolutely the best photographer around! He exceeded our expectations in his top notch work, engaging personality, and joyful enthusiasm all day long! I could have never dreamed that our wedding photos would be so perfect! His pricing is the lowest in the area, for the highest quality product - book him TODAY! You absolutely will not regret it!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Renee · event on 12/26/2014

We used Joel for a family photo session. He and his wife were amazing. We had a very specific day we needed photos due to the large number of people in the session and trying to coordinate schedules. Joel was extremely flexible in helping us schedule! Then on the day of the shoot, it was raining. We had to move to a different location, and again he was awesome about it. The pictures were beautiful and he was very patient with the six kids that were there, including mine who cried the entire time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • F

Fressia · Married on 08/07/2009

Joel is just starting his carreer as a wedding photographer but he is awesome. Very personable and professional. He is very creative and captured the essence of what I wanted in my pictures. I didnt want any pictures that were too posed and he did a great job at capturing moments without us even noticing he was there. He has the best prices out there for the quality of the work. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Joel Gutowsky Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints