Joan Brochman Photography

Hastings, MN View map Visit website

Hello!!

I love, LOVE! I am a bit of a wedding junky. I just can't seem to get enough . I have to admit, I cry too - during the first look, the wedding, at the reception, the father / daughter dances. There is something about capturing moments of love & joy that makes me incredibly happy.

I capture the emotional aspects of life . . . the special occasions and the everyday moments. I document your wedding day as it unfolds, with a photojournalistic style that is unobtrusive, ROMANTIC, FUN, CREATIVE and most of all filled with emotion.

I look forward to working with you and capturing your moments on your special day :) Let's talk! 651-438-2742 or email @ joanbrochman@gmail.com.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,619.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Be Myren
    Brittney Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome photography

Joan was so great to work with. I had a pretty large bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, ring bearer and flower girl) and she did awesome at working with everyone. I asked Joan if we could have a few pictures early so I could make thank you cards and she gave me 8 awesome pictures when we got back from our honeymoon! We had so much fun and I feel like she really captured our personalities.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/06/2018

Joan is amazing

We are beyond pleased with Joan. From her first email and after our meeting, I knew she would be a good fit for us. She was very organized! She and her 2nd shooter Andrew did a great job at corralling my big family to get all the shots we wanted (with the goofy ones in between). Did I mention the photos are AMAZING and gorgeous?!?! She did a great job capturing our day and all the special moments that made it unique. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Joan!!!
  • heartdayna
    Dayna Married on 06/24/2017
    We knew pretty early on in our engagement that we wanted to work with Joan - we had seen her work at another wedding and worked with her for family pictures - and we were not disappointed. She made our engagement session so fun and easy, I knew the wedding day pictures wouldn’t be a concern. The day of our wedding, Joan and her second shooter helped keep us on track with timing and made everyone feel comfortable. There were several pictures that I didn’t even know were taken, and so many candid pictures of our guests; it was so great to see all the fun and love that they captured. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures and the time we spent with Joan!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

216 East 4th. Street East Hastings, 55033
651-419-5609
Location of (Joan Brochman Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding