943 Washington st, 5, Norwood, MA 02062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Meet the Team

About JLC Productions

JLC Productions is a professional wedding videography company based in Norwood, Massachusetts. This cinematography team has one goal and that is to beautifully capture all the special moments from your wedding day so you can look back on it for years to come. JLC Productions will capture all the intricate details of your big day in order to tell your specific love story through their video production.

JLC Productions offers their professional videography services for weddings and other special events throughout the greater Boston metro area. The videography services offered by this team include a full length feature film along with a highlight video. All videos will be filmed in high-definition and you will also have access to the raw footage. Additionally, JLC Productions will make sure to get every angle by offer multiple shooters and options to film at multiple locations.

Follow JLC Productions on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

6 Reviews for JLC Productions

Tina K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Looks like we where watching a movie!

It was such a pleasure to work with Justin and John at JLC Productions . Not only did they do a great job communicating with us before our wedding, they did an amazing job on the big day! Justin arrived early to set up and was professional and kind. He was so great at getting immersed into the day, blending into the background, that I couldn’t even believe all the amazing angles/shots he got! We are so happy with how beautiful the feature film was. The quality of video was fantastic. The choice of film and audio chosen for our feature film really captured the essence of our day. We cannot wait to see our documentary film!

Sent on 04/24/2021

JLC Productions's reply:

Hello Tina, Thank you for those kinds words. We are very pleased that you enjoy your Feature Film. Thank you for choosing JLC Productions to film your wedding.

Gina S. · Married on 11/28/2020

JLC productions made our day so much more

JLC productions made our day so much more
    special, working with Justin was a joy and I highly recommend him. He completely exceeded our expectation and you can definitely tell that he really cares to invest his time to deliver excellence. Our family was super impressed on how much attention he paid to details; Justin definitely has a true passion for his work. The final film was absolutely amazing, he captured everything we wanted and more, he absolutely exceeded our expectations. I strongly recommend Justin to film any event and I am sure that he will capture what’s important and tell the entire story in a short video. Thank you JLC productions, and Justin know that you will be our family videographer for a very long time.. Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2020

JLC Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of JLC Productions

Justin Cowley

Justin Cowley

Owner

Hello my name is Justin Cowley, the owner of JLC Productions. I came up with the concept of jlc back in February of 2018. i've always had a passion for filming ever since I stared my first internship at my local access cable TV station back in 1998. After I was 19 years old, I got a paying job there and then decided why not put my talents of filming to some good use and start filming weddings etc. I wanted to develop a company that priortizes In customer service which is essential especially when you're dealing with brides and grooms. It's a big day for them, and they're already stressed out as it is and that's why I love filming weddings, because it takes the stress out for them.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 943 Washington st, 5 Norwood, MA, 02062 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (JLC Productions)
  • 943 Washington st, 5 Dedham, MA, 02062 See on map
    7812961994 (Phone number)
    Location of (JLC Productions)