77 Cornell Street Suite #122, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number

About JJ's Rockin Cupcakes

In March 2011 this Brooklyn boy went from the daily routine of putting on my construction boots, inhaling clouds of dust & hammering away, to working with ingredients such as flour, sugar & eggs…yes, I am talking about BAKING! You see my love for baking came about for one simple reason I LOVE to eat cake! The thought of baking professionally never crossed my mind until -my creative wife aka “Master Wedding Planner” told me to give the cupcake world a shot! Within weeks of friends & family graciously being my taste testers (hard job) the delicious treats that I began creating started to be noticed & JJs Rockin Cupcakes soon came to life!

Our delicious cupcakes have been featured on TLC's Four Weddings several times!

Follow JJ's Rockin Cupcakes on

cupcakesontier
cupcaketower
jjminicupcakes

4 Reviews for JJ's Rockin Cupcakes

Cupcakes were amazing! I thought I ordered way too many! About 150 lg and 300 mini for 130 guests. By the end of the night there were less than 2 dozen left! I think that says a lot to their taste and quality. The cost was less than many of the other cupcake bakers in the area. They were also easy to work with, and flexible. They had so many great flavor options it took us a while to decide...

Sent on 10/07/2012

Kate · Married on 08/25/2012

I had the chance to taste J.J.’s cupcakes one day during the planning phase of our wedding and I LOVED them. My only problem was, at that point, I didn’t see how I could include them in. Then I found out about using the mini-cupcakes to hold our place cards and I was sold! Not only was it super creative but the small cupcakes were just the right bite size morsel for our guest to enjoy with no fuss! Our guests raved about our guests raved about how moist and delicious the cupcakes were! What a great, unique item to incorporate into any celebration!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

I did not have the best experience with JJ's cupcakes. We had ordered 4 dozen cupcakes, 5 dozen minis, and 4 dozen pushpops. My mother had been in contact with them the days leading up to my wedding and they had told her that they would arrive before 3pm the day of my wedding, which started at 4. They still had not arrived at 515 when we were being announced. When the cupcakes finally arrived, we were missing 2 of our 4 flavors at least 3 dozen cupcakes. JJ handed my mother back $40 and left, without an apology. The cupcakes were all dinged up and the decorations on top were not at all what we discussed. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The cupcakes that we did have were dry and flavorless, nothing like the ones we had sampled months back. To give credit where it is due, the strawberry shortcake push pops were delicious, although we did not receive the full four dozen. I've tried to contact JJ's since the wedding and have not been able to get a response.

Sent on 07/03/2013

JJ's Rockin Cupcakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup