Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About JJFilim

(Lim)elight Production came to life in 2016 when I decided to turn my passion into my profession. I went to the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained my Bachelors and Master in Accounting. However, I realized that I wanted to live life to the fullest and to capture some of those amazing moments through videography. That led me to form (Lim)elight Production , a videography company that specializes in weddings and other special occasions. If you are interested in booking me for your special day, just send me a shout out and let's get to know one another!

(Lim)elight Production Videographer: Jonathan Lim

Based in Dallas, Texas but open to travel.

6 Reviews for JJFilim

Amber · Married on 06/03/2017

Jonathan of JJ Filim was very professional and easy to work with. He was quick to respond to my questions and emails. He arrived on time and captured exactly what we wanted. He has an amazing artistic vision and provided just what we were looking for in both the video and the images. I would highly recommend JJ Filim.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Angel · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so lucky to have found talent like Jonathan's! From the very beginning he was professional and interested in our wedding. We booked him many months in advance, but he made sure to get all the necessary info ahead of time in order to tell our story from start to finish. On the day of, he worked very well with our photographer. My favorite thing about his work performance is that he gave me & the wedding party space to just do what we do so that the video would come out natural. It almost felt like he wasn't there because he was so invested in capturing our day organically. His turn around time was also very fast so we did not have to wait an extremely long time to receive our video. He is generous, courteous, and very talented! We are in love with our wedding video and are so pleased with his service. If you are looking for a top notch wedding videographer, you won't go wrong with Jonathan!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jana · Married on 05/28/2016

Jonathan was absolutely amazing. He attended our rehearsal so he would be prepared to film the ceremony and reception. Not only did he make the most incredible video, but he helped us out anywhere help was needed. He was friendly to everyone and extremely responsible. His video for me was done within a day, and it was beautiful. I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Award

• Nelson Photography
    Nelson Photography Wedding Photographers

I needed a videographer at short notice and Jonathan was able to fit the wedding into his schedule. Jonathan was extremely professional, he showed up early with an upbeat attitude. He captured every little and big moment of our bride and grooms big day. He was fully prepared with all his equipment and did wonderful rotating back and forth between bride and groom reassuring nothing was missed. He was even able to complete their video the next day. He did a fantastic job and I will definitely keep him in mind for future weddings.

• Carrollton, 75006 See on map