JJ&T Entertainment.

Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20997 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JJ&T Entertainment.

JJ&T Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment service based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Jessica and Jerry, owners of the company, have been providing captivating entertainment services for more than 30 years. They are truly dedicated to each of their clients, coordinating performances that truly reflect their personal tastes. JJ&T Entertainment will focus on the finer details from the very beginning, working to secure each couple’s trust and comfort.

Jessica and Jerry will prioritize the creation of a lasting connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, developing an understanding of their dream vision. Engaged couples have the opportunity to avail of a variety of experienced DJs who will tailor a personalized playlist for their clients. JJ&T Entertainment will work to ensure each performance unifies couples and their guests on the dance floor, leaving them with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

• BatchelorParty LLC
  • Hesson Entertainment
  • Xtreme Solutions LLC

7 Reviews for JJ&T Entertainment.

Kallie · Married on 06/10/2017

We spent so much time looking for a music option that fit in our budget that didn't have horrible reviews about using amateur musicians without proper equipment. I finally contacted JJ&T Entertainment and Jessica quickly sent me information on several of the DJ's that fit with the amount of money we were looking to spend. They all had great reviews. We interviewed DJ Debbie and were very comfortable that she could deliver the type of atmosphere we were looking to provide. Both Jessica and Debbie are easy to get a hold of, and I am so relieved I found them!

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • TeamPerkiHor

cristina · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Jerry Lynn Cocktail Trio for our Cocktail Hour music at our Four Seasons Hotel wedding. From the moment I hired Jerry Lynn through JJ& T Entertainment, I was so impressed with his quick responses and desire to really make my husband and I feel super comfortable with the music selections. Everyone loved the music he played and the trio came in wearing nice black suits.

The company, JJ&T Entertainment, is great. They have a huge selection of very good Artists for competitive prices. I will absolutely be hiring Jerry Lynn again for future events and work with the company to hire other event acts and musicians.

Sent on 11/08/2016

• Silver Spring Silver Spring, MD, 20997 See on map
    301-889-9320 (Phone number)
    Location of (JJ&T Entertainment.)