3333 W Thunderbird Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85053 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,071
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jimmy J DJ Productions

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding event! We just won Bridal choice Award 2013 top 5%..., and I am a board member of The Arizona DJ Association. I am also part of The American DJ Association.

With just one phone call, you will feel free of the stress from your event, because I am not just a DJ - I am also your event coordinator/uplighting expert to give you a beautiful ambiance to match the colors of your wedding, and an MC and a toast coach for your family and friends. I am also a preffered and endorsed DJ for Trilogy Golf Culb at Power Ranch!

Visit my Website and fill out my Event Form for more information, or Contact Me directly at (602) 326-2136

_________________________________

Don't take my word for it - check out some of my other Testimonials on my website to see what others are saying!

"James is an AMAZING DJ. Why? First, he LOVES what he does, and it shows! Second, he is a pleasure to work with, is personable, and is a lot of fun. Third, he works within the needs of the customer and is great at "filling in the holes" in any plan you give him. (In other words, he does what you ask and makes it even better!) Finally, and fourth, he has a GREAT sounding system and amazing lights, smoke, and lasers!" - Joe D. (Birthday Party, March 2012)

Follow Jimmy J DJ Productions on

NEWYEAR2011
  • Videos 2

71 Reviews for Jimmy J DJ Productions

Alex and Dominick · Married on 03/18/2017

BEST.DJ.EVER. My, now, husband and I were living in CA and our wedding was in AZ. Jimmy was great with any form of communication we needed! We Skyped with him, talked on the phone, and e-mailed (since we couldn't get out to AZ every weekend). He gave us great ideas and we never felt pressured or obligated to do anything we didn't want to. He was on time and all set up when we arrived to our reception. Everyone was up and dancing all night long!! Everyone had a great time and this was due to the wonderful work of Jimmy! I would recommend him to anyone for anything!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Krystel · Married on 04/02/2016

Jimmy came out and met with us before and helped is plan our entire wedding. We had a backyard wedding so our ceremony was there ad well. His song selections were very helpful! The shoe game was a huge hit, we had a lot of compliments. Thank you Jimmy for helping us make our special day extra special!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/18/2015

If you are a military bride you have to use Jimmy. He is super flexible and gets everyone involved. If you have to move your date for military reasons if he has your new date open he is more than willing to work with you.

Jimmy got all our guest involved in the reception and if was one flat rate for the night and he did games and made sure people were dancing and having fun!

If you are thinking you don't need a DJ you are wrong. They plan the entire flow of the reception and Jimmy did that amazingly. You get so much for the price. MUST USE JIMMY!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Real Weddings

Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Country Club Weddings

Jimmy J was amazing! I have seen many DJ's over the last five years of being in this business, and it is rare that you find someone with such a big heart! He was not only just one of those people you want to be around, there wasn't a moment during the wedding we had here at Trilogy that the dance floor was empty! Jimmy J knows how to read the crowd which can make or break your event! He was so respectful and helped me as the wedding planner, he was behind me every step of the day helping in what ever way he could! It is so refreshing to see people in this buisness because they love it! With Jimmy J that's why he is here, because he honestly loves what he does and that makes all the differnce! I hope you take my advice and just take a minute and you will see why Jimmy J is the way to go for your entertainment needs!

• 3333 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, 85053 See on map