About Jim Dorsey Photography

Jim Dorsey Photography is just that. It is only Jim Dorsey. I have been a Photographer most of my life, and made it a career in 1984. I am a full time professional that works whenever a client wishes me to. I go places others won't go. I do events other photographers don't want to do. I will work with almost any budget, will always be on time, and never let a customer down. I am insured, I pay taxes, I pay sales taxes, and I have a real business.

I use the best equipment, and have it checked and serviced regularly. I leave nothing to chance. I do work alone most of the time. If I had assistants or second photographers, I couldn't work for the prices I charge, And no one shoots like I do. I like to start a couple of hours before a wedding. Allowing time for photos on wedding day is the one sure way to have the photos you want, the way you want them. Some venues will only allow 1 hour prior and have a cap on the total time. Fixed time venues need people experienced at being part of the team. When its all over you only have the photos, but you don't want to sacrifice everything for photography.

I have photographed all types of people from Presidents, Senators, Congress, Celebrities, Sports Professionals, to school kids, Maintenance People, Bartenders, Postal Workers, Mayors, Police Chiefs, and the guy that picks up the trash. I've done weddings from most cultures and religions, and of all ages. I am truly at home behind a camera. When things go wrong, I always have a plan "B". I truly love what I do.

Most of my pricing comes without rules. I hate time limits. It's as stressful for me as it is for you. I always include all original material, and will respond to almost all requests.

My wedding packages start at $895 and I will customize to fit budgets. Check the web for all the details, and I will still shoot FILM. Call for a chat and ask questions.

Cell: 951.751.7441   .::   951.735.8668   .::   800.969.5508   .::   jim.dorsey@ca.rr.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Negatives (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)

Contacted Jim to photograph our 40th wedding anniversary. Jim was very pleasant to deal with and extremely professional. He arrived early and made every guest feel at ease with him as photographed the event. He made certain that every shot came out perfect. I would definitely recommend him for any event you would like to photograph. Amazing value for the money spent!

Profile Picture Chris , 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I LOVED Jim for our wedding! He was super sweet, professional, and extremely flexible with all of our crazy wedding shenanigans. Not to mention he could even have his our entertainment! Our guests loved him also and wanted pictures with him! Definitely would hire him again or just invite him to our parties! Lol he’s SO fun.

Profile Picture Madisen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jim Dorsey Photography Pricing

5 Photos

Maria & Andy

22 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have been working with Jim Dorsey for 18+ years. He knows his stuff! Great and fun personality for your special day! Easy to work with and provides great pictures to his clients. Beautiful work and excellent service! We always love working with Jim Dorsey!

Jim's work continues to WoW me! It's clear Jim knows his craft inside and out and has a passion for his work as evidenced by his amazing photographs and happy clients. It's my honor to know Jim Dorsey and and enjoy the blessing of being able to work with him in business. xx Kelly

Events

P.O. Box 2905, Corona, CA 92878   See On Map
800-969-5508 (phone)
Jim Dorsey Photography is a wedding photographer from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Inland Empire, Orange County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County. Jim Dorsey Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in no limits wedding photography. I do whatever it takes.