Nearby Vendors to Consider

Custom Design (9)
Gluten Free (3)
Local (2)
Fresh Fruit (1)

My wedding cake from Jillycakes was amazing! Jillian is down to earth and so accommodating. And our cake tasted even better than the cakes at the tasting! We couldn’t decide on just one flavor so we ended up having different flavors for each tier. We ordered a cake for 50 guests, ended up only having 25, and we still didn’t have much leftover because everyone wanted to take more cake home with them. I am really looking forward to our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was so happy with our wedding cake and cupcakes from Jillycakes! They looked great and tasted even better. I loved that we could choose multiple flavors - even for the cake layers. The cupcakes were a huge hit with our guest! I would definitely recommend Jillycakes!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from Jillycakes and couldn't be happier that we did. First the tasting was AMAZING! Jillian made so many different flavors for us to try and it was so hard narrowing it down to just 3. We ended up going with an apple pie flavor for our bottom tier, cookie dough flavor for the two top tiers, and Oreo flavor for the groom's cake. I don't think there was a piece of cake leftover! Our wedding cake was beautiful and she did an amazing job with the groom's cake as well. I would highly recommend ordering from Jillycakes for your next event!

Profile Picture Christy, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews

Jillycakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cake Prices Include:
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

220x220 sq 1468273956407 img20160507181453
220x220 sq 1468273955842 img20160228155328
220x220 sq 1468243957780 img20160521133409

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Has the most amazing desserts!!! Great to work with!

Jill is very professional and efficient in what she does with cake designs! she has a wonderful imagination and can create anything and everything you can think of. Im sure you can make up anything and she has done it!! Not only does her designs look great but they taste as good as they look. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would be glad to work with her!!

Leesburg, FL 34789   See On Map