Jillycakes Reviews

Jillycakes 7
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2019

Prepared!!

Jillycakes was beyond amazing! They were so wonderful and helpful with the entire process. We got married outside and they even thought of everything for keeping the whipped ones from melting! We highly recommend them and will definitely consider them for our next event!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 03/16/2019

Such adorable and yummy little cakes

We had mini cupcakes for our wedding and they were cute and wonderful and so, so, so tasty! There were so many compliments. One of our good friends doesn't even like cake and she said they were amazing. The came in on time and were perfect! Our cutting cake was also so cute! When she asked what I wanted it to look like I honestly had no clue and just told her the theme for the was enchanted woodland with a lot of greenery. The cake was so adorable and decorated like a tree stump! I was overwhelmed by the quality. I cannot recommend Jillycakes enough for your wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Jillycakes 8
    Jillycakes 9

Brad · Married on 12/16/2018

The Cake Was Amazing!

The cake was incredible and Jilly was awesome to work with! We had a 3-layer cake and it looked great! Very reasonably priced and was incredibly easy to work with! We had a tasting with her and she was very helpful!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • W

Wes J · Married on 11/03/2018

So Good, We Didn't Have Any Left Over!

Jillycakes provided cupcakes for our wedding on Nov 3rd. They were fantastic! We knew that we wanted to do cupcakes at our wedding, because it was easier for Guests to grab and go. We found Jillycakes after reading so many rave reviews and seeing that she was featured on the TV show Cup Cake Wars. Our schedule was difficult to work around, but Jillian was super flexible with us. She made up some sample for us to take home and taste test. Our wedding had a bit of fall flare, so we looked for flavors that would compliment that. Jillycakes had some many flavors to choose from. We narrowed it down to S’mores, Black & Blueberry Pie, and Pumpkin Spice. In addition to cupcakes, we also ordered a small 6” plain vanilla cake for us to cut. Jillycakes also offers gluten free options which helped cater to some of our Guests. She even provided stands for us to display our cupcakes on! It probably goes without saying, but the cup cakes were a huge hit! In fact, we didn’t have any left at the end of the night! Even our cutting cake was so delicious! I highly recommend Jillycakes, especially for an event such as a wedding. Payment was easy, and the team was great to work with! Thank you for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our cupcake display was PERFECT! And it was a total surprise!! We told Jillian our vision, had a tasting and chose our flavors, and then let her creativity take over. She asked a few clarifying questions close to the wedding date, and that was it. So easy to work with, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how our display turned out. We had so many different designs and decorations on the cupcakes, and our Guests had an absolute blast choosing their favorite. And I’ve been dreaming of the caramel churro cupcake since our wedding night. I can’t wait to go to her shop to say thanks in person and get my cupcake fix!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Jillycakes 10
    Jillycakes 11
    Jillycakes 12

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding cake from Jillycakes was amazing! Jillian is down to earth and so accommodating. And our cake tasted even better than the cakes at the tasting! We couldn’t decide on just one flavor so we ended up having different flavors for each tier. We ordered a cake for 50 guests, ended up only having 25, and we still didn’t have much leftover because everyone wanted to take more cake home with them. I am really looking forward to our anniversary cake!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

I was so happy with our wedding cake and cupcakes from Jillycakes! They looked great and tasted even better. I loved that we could choose multiple flavors - even for the cake layers. The cupcakes were a huge hit with our guest! I would definitely recommend Jillycakes!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Christy · Married on 02/03/2018

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from Jillycakes and couldn't be happier that we did. First the tasting was AMAZING! Jillian made so many different flavors for us to try and it was so hard narrowing it down to just 3. We ended up going with an apple pie flavor for our bottom tier, cookie dough flavor for the two top tiers, and Oreo flavor for the groom's cake. I don't think there was a piece of cake leftover! Our wedding cake was beautiful and she did an amazing job with the groom's cake as well. I would highly recommend ordering from Jillycakes for your next event!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Jillycakes 13

Shelley · Married on 02/01/2018

Jillian was awesome! Cakes were delicious. Especially the lemon lavender

Sent on 08/17/2017

Karen · Married on 10/29/2017

WOW! What a most magical surprise as I attended my brother's wedding in Orlando which also was my birthday. Since I am not 4 yrs old, I was not expecting nor did I want to take from this very special day. I was totally surprised to tears when this most magnificent Mickey Mouse Club birthday cake appeared while the Mouseketeer music played for me! Not only was it perfect, matching the writing from the Mouseketeer Club it was the best cake we have ever tasted! And I just celebrated my 56th and so I have had a lot of cakes to compare. If you live in central Florida or even if you have to drive, Jillycakes is the only place you should get your next cake/desserts from! Forget the Cake Boss, she is the Cake Queen! Thank you again for making my birthday so special! And it did travel on a plane back home to Arizona just fine. Wish I could give more than 5 stars....

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Jillycakes 14

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Jillycakes! I asked Jillian if she could create a naked wedding cake like one I had seen. No problem! It had an unusual filling and look. Jillian was up for the challenge without blinking an eye and the cake turned out beyond our highest expectations! Our guests were in awe! Not only did it taste marvelous, but it was stunning! Jillian was very accommodating, easy going and reassuring. Her creativity shines! We had the best experience ever at Jillycakes!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't say enough about Jillycakes! They went above and beyond for us for our special day. We tell everyone about Jillycakes and their fabulous cupcakes!! We will be lifelong customers. Thank you to Jillycakes for everything and for making the most delicious cupcakes ever!

Sent on 04/30/2017

OMG! I love their cupcakes so obviously we are going to us them for our beautiful cake and cupcakes display. They made me a very happy bride and I couldn't have asked for a better and more delicious cake.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Keely · Married on 01/26/2017

I can't say enough about Jillycakes! From the day of the tasting through contact before and right up to the wedding, Jillian was so responsive, attentive and flexible with my requests. Our wedding was 11/4/17 and people are still talking about how amazing our cake was, especially the taste, Strawberry champagne - YUM!!!! I have already recommended Jillycakes to another fellow bride and will continue to refer their business onward. They are so talented and literally around the corner from me! Thank you so much for making our day incredible! Keely & Craig

Sent on 01/30/2018

Mary Lee · Married on 12/17/2016

Jillian not only has delicious cakes and flavors, she was wonderful to work with. She is delightful and so accommodating from the tasting to the ceremony. We loved Jillycakes! If I could change anything, I would have ordered a bigger cake because it was so good! My daughter and son-in-law were so happy with their wedding cake.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Krystal · Married on 12/10/2016

As a nerdy couple from Orlando who loves amazing food, Jillycakes was the PERFECT fit for our wedding. If you’ve watched Cupcake Wars, you already know how unique and awesome Jillian’s flavors are. She worked with us on choosing the right cupcakes for our guests (including pumpkin churro, coffee and donuts, chocolate peanut butter, and spicy mango) and decorated the cupcakes and cutting cake in a way that fit wonderfully with our cake table and overall theme/décor. She really “got” us – and Jillian was always such a down-to-earth, friendly person to work with. Everyone raved about our cupcakes, and they really helped make our wedding feel unique. We truly loved working with Jillian and having Jillycakes supply our wedding cake and cupcakes.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Megan · Married on 11/18/2016

The cake was delicious, it looked perfect, it was very affordable compared to other vendors in the area, Jillian and her hubby are super sweet, they delivered, didn't charge us for the cake stand and picked it up at the end of the night. It doesn't get better than that folks! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jilly is AMAZING. My cupcakes were not only delicious, but adorable! She has the best price in town, while not lacking flavor or professionalism. I bombarded her with a ton of questions and change my mind probably a thousand times, and she always responded with a smile and complete understanding. I will DEFINITELY be using Jillycakes for all of my cupcake needs from here on out!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Chad · Married on 10/15/2016

Jillian was an absolute delight! We went in with some general ideas and she brought our vision to life. Her cupcakes are scrumptious! We are still receiving complements on the flavors- key lime pie, orange creamsicle and pina colada. We opted for a cake/cupcake combo and it worked out perfect for our Hawaiian themed wedding. And the price was VERY reasonable (less expensive than our local grocery store chain and much better tasting). We are customers for life!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Jillian! From the cake tasting to the day of my wedding she was proffessional and went above and beyond. My wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and tasted amazing. Arrived on time to my plan b location with no problems. Jillian was easy to talk to and I received timely responses. I never felt like she was too busy to talk to me unlike my other vendors. I highly recommend Jillycakes for your event!Thank you so much Jilly! - Emily and Chris

Sent on 10/22/2016

Marwell · Married on 10/01/2016

Jillian did an amazing job creating such a lovely display for the wedding cake and accompanying personalized grooms cake. The cakes were the crown jewel of the wedding and Jillycakes certainly surpassed expectations. The cakes and cupcakes were really delicious and there was a wide variety of flavors to choose from. From the beginning of the planning stages Jillian expressed her interests and made excellent recommendations. I sincerely appreciate the work and thoughtfulness she put into creating such a beautiful display.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jeremy · Married on 09/22/2016

From the Bride and Groom,
    Jillycakes exceeded our expectations. Jillian is very easy to work with! We sent her some photos we found online of some cakes we liked and she gave us a very elegant and beautiful wedding cake! Jillycakes has so many flavors to choose from! (We love the cookie butter) ;) We had so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was and how great it taste. I would highly recommend Jillycakes!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Tnna · Married on 09/10/2016

Our engagement cup cakes and our wedding cake were simply PERFECT. Tasty, moist, fresh and beautiful. Jillian is professional and at the same time very down to earth. Very helpful in designing and reaching our expectation. Our wedding guests were impressed with the quality and beauty of our cake. Two engaged couples have decided to visit Jillycakes for their special day... HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 09/15/2016

Tanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Our Wedding cake arrived exactly on time and was set up beautifully. Our guests were very impressed with the style and presentation of our cake. WE LOVED it and recommend Jillycakes to all our friends

Sent on 09/15/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

Jill was amazing! I ordered a small cutting cake and mini cupcakes for my reception. She responded quickly to emails, and answered all my questions knowledgeably. The guests at my wedding raved about the flavours of cake, and they were decorated just like I wanted.

Sent on 06/27/2016