Leesburg, FL 34789 Map · Phone number

img20160610104116
img20160613160733

50 Reviews for Jillycakes

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our cupcake display was PERFECT! And it was a total surprise!! We told Jillian our vision, had a tasting and chose our flavors, and then let her creativity take over. She asked a few clarifying questions close to the wedding date, and that was it. So easy to work with, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how our display turned out. We had so many different designs and decorations on the cupcakes, and our Guests had an absolute blast choosing their favorite. And I’ve been dreaming of the caramel churro cupcake since our wedding night. I can’t wait to go to her shop to say thanks in person and get my cupcake fix!

Jillycakes 1
    Jillycakes 2
    Jillycakes 3

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding cake from Jillycakes was amazing! Jillian is down to earth and so accommodating. And our cake tasted even better than the cakes at the tasting! We couldn’t decide on just one flavor so we ended up having different flavors for each tier. We ordered a cake for 50 guests, ended up only having 25, and we still didn’t have much leftover because everyone wanted to take more cake home with them. I am really looking forward to our anniversary cake!

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

I was so happy with our wedding cake and cupcakes from Jillycakes! They looked great and tasted even better. I loved that we could choose multiple flavors - even for the cake layers. The cupcakes were a huge hit with our guest! I would definitely recommend Jillycakes!

Jillycakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Millenia Catering
    Millenia Catering Wedding Caterers

Has the most amazing desserts!!! Great to work with!

• Over The Rainbow Weddings
    Over The Rainbow Weddings Wedding Planners

Jill is very professional and efficient in what she does with cake designs! she has a wonderful imagination and can create anything and everything you can think of. Im sure you can make up anything and she has done it!! Not only does her designs look great but they taste as good as they look. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would be glad to work with her!!

• Leesburg, FL 34789 See on map