Boston, Massachusetts, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $8,500

About Jill Person Photography

Jill Person Photography is committed to telling your story and dedicated to delivering a memorable experience from beginning to end. Jill's impeccable attention to detail is the key characteristic that allows her to capture the moments that we long to hold onto forever.

In 2004, Jill Person launched her first venture, Person Killian Photography, LLC with Laurén Killian. Person + Killian quickly became one of the most in-demand photography teams, becoming fully entrenched in the Boston Wedding and Event industry working with some of the city’s best planners and in the most acclaimed venues.

Jill Person has captured some of the most raw, honest and emotional images for countless weddings, commercial & lifestyle brands, sporting events, culinary and location photo shoots, editorial and high-profile events throughout Boston, across New England and New York. She has traveled as far south as Palm Beach, west to Las Vegas, California, Hawaii, and even traveling to Paris. Following an instinct-driven business model, the past 16 years of events, accolades and steady word-of-mouth referrals at Person Killian Photography, LLC, Jill has built a highly sought-after, “book-well-in-advance” brand.

As owner and co-founder of Person Killian Photography LLC, Jill Person’s photographs have been featured on Good Morning America, LIVE with Kelly & Michael; multiple mentions on TV’s Chronicle; a feature spread in national industry favorite Rangefinder Magazine; photographs published in Boston Weddings, The Knot, Newport Wedding, WellWed, Brides Boston, Seacoast Weddings, Panorama, Southern New England Weddings, La Bella Bride, Bliss Celebrations, Grace Ormonde, Art of Celebration: New England; and an event resume including soirees with Bon Jovi, Matchbox Twenty’s Rob Thomas, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Former Governor Deval Patrick, Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen, Wayne Brady, Sean Kingston, Ne-Yo, Natasha Bedingfield, Michael Strahan, and Donald Trump to name a few. In 2017, she was hired by the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum to capture the annual Profile in Courage Award honoring former President Barack Obama and has covered numerous charity events that included current Governor Charlie Baker.

Jill Person has had the opportunity to cover the Boston Red Sox incredible achievements and celebrations over the past seven years. She has photographed the holiday parties for management, staff and ownership as well as numerous post and preseason VIP events. In 2013 and 2018, she was the exclusive photographer for the Post Season and World Series VIP Events at Fenway Park.

Jill launched Jill Person Photography in 2020 with the same drive and commitment to telling a story through images and ensuring a memorable experience from beginning to end with an impeccable attention to detail, care and thoughtfulness. She continues to be involved with many industry associations including the board of the Boston Chapter of the National Association for Catering and Events, comprised of over 200+ wedding and event professionals, for the past 16 years and was the President in years 2015 and 2016 and continues to be an active member of the Boston Wedding Group since 2006.

When Jill is not behind the camera, editing photographs or crafting albums for her clients, she is devoted to her other life passions-her wife Cat whom she married in 2005, their outdoor adventures and their three rescue pups. Jill has been able to seamlessly meld both worlds together and has collected so many wonderful memories including one of the highpoints of her career-the honor of photographing Martin Luther King III and Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy in a replica office of Senator Ted Kennedy as they posed next to a photo of their fathers. Whether photographing her favorite spots in the city, happy couples, interesting products and décor, or famous sports heroes and musicians, it has never felt like work to her-just a life filled with incredible experiences, much love and lots of laughter.

It’s easy to see why Jill Person is one of the hottest, most beloved, high-end photographers in the greater Boston area.

Follow Jill Person Photography on
Boston Public Library wedding
jill person photography person killian photography boston weddings 3 51 1961977 158817337131408
Boston garden wedding
A laugh together

3 Reviews for Jill Person Photography

Kaitlin Nazzaro · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Above and beyond!

Jill Person is hands down the best there is! My husband and I used her for our wedding and engagement photos and we are over the moon with her work! We cannot give this women enough praise! She is so beyond talented, amazingly creative, and truly brilliant when it comes to the art of photography!

She has the sweetest, most calming and fun energy about her! We were both a little nervous going in to our engagement shoot as we have both always been a little awkward in front of the camera. But, in a matter of seconds all of our nerves melted away. Instantly, Jill had us so comfortable and laughing the entire time! It was a blast! And our photos came out even better than we could have ever imagined! We STILL get compliments about our “save the date” photos that we had sent out over a year ago.

Our wedding was no exception! The photos are ABSOLUTELY magnificent, capturing every perfect little detail of our big day! She photographed the very essence of every persons smile, every different color, every emotion, and every special moment. Her photos are literally worth a thousand words!

I could go on and on about what a fantastic photography Jill is, but truly it is simple. If you want photos that can bring you back to your big day at just a glance, Jill Person is the photographer for you! If we could do it all over again, she would without a doubt be our first phone call!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Kasie Blanchette · Married on 02/29/2020

5 Stars + 5 Reasons Why Jill Person Photography Is The BEST!

As a wedding planner whose worked in the Boston market for 10+ years, I've known for a very long time that when it was my turn to say "I Do", I'd want Jill to be my wedding photographer!
    Here’s why…

1. HER PHOTOS ARE A WORK OF ART! We've planning some seriously stunning weddings over the last 10 years and Jill's photos have truly enhanced the beauty of every one of them. Her images draw your attention to the details so you'll remember (and see) every piece of the celebration for years and years to come. One thing I particularly love about her work at my wedding is how she captured all the vibrant colors making the celebration look so lively and fun!

2. SHE CAPTURES EVERY MOMENT (BIG AND SMALL)! As my husband and I went through all of Jill's photos (and there were a TON of them!) there were so many incredible candids that highlighted a sweet smile or a wink... one of our favorite photos from the entire day is a candid of our bulldog Brady jumping on us in excitement because he hadn't seen us in 3 days. It's so cute! Then there were other images of moments my husband and I didn't get to witness ourselves... a fun moment between friends and my 93 year old grandmother on the dance floor (cane and all)! That's a shot that I know my family is going to treasure FOREVER!

3. SHE LEADS YOU THROUGH THE DAY (IN A VERY EASYGOING WAY). We had a fairly large wedding party (there were 17 of us in total) and it was FREEZING outside. I don't know how Jill did it because I truly don't remember being rushed and I definitely was not stressed but we buzzed through those photos so quickly and she captured SO MANY amazing shots!

4. SHE SHARES HER IMAGES ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! There is A LOT of work that goes into uploading and editing photos. Usually photographers deliver their images within a 1 to 2 month time frame HOWEVER my husband and I received Jill's photos before we were back from our honeymoon! It had only been 7 days! Everyone was still so excitedly "buzzing" about our wedding so it was fun to share professional photos so quickly after the big day!

5. SHE IS AN INCREDIBLE PERSON (EXTREMELY KIND AND SO FUN)! I mention this last but certainly not least because this is the best part about working with Jill. For years, I have told my clients to build a team of wedding vendors that aren't just talent but good people... people they actually like and WANT to have around on their wedding day. Weddings are such emotional and intimate celebrations that you really want to fill the day with people you feel good and comfortable. Jill does that and more.

So ultimately, what I am saying is, if / when you work with Jill you'll not only have an unbelievably talented photographer capturing every single moment of your wedding... you'll also have a new friend.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Jill Person Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 8500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• Boston, Massachusetts Boston, MA, 02116 See on map
    Location of (Jill Person Photography)