Jill Person Photography Reviews

View more information

• Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 04/12/2021

The best photographer!

Jill is absolutely incredible!! Her communication throughout the entire planning process was so prompt and friendly. She responds to e-mails and questions almost immediately and relieved all stress on our special day. Jill and Jon went completely unnoticed throughout our entire ceremony and reception, while still capturing every important moment. We have heard from numerous relatives and friends that Jill's photos are "the best wedding photos we have ever seen." Not to mention, Jill returns your photos less than a week after your special day. I am so thankful to both her and Jon for the beautiful photos my husband and I will cherish forever
    Kaitlin N. Married on 11/11/2020

Above and beyond!

Jill Person is hands down the best there is! My husband and I used her for our wedding and engagement photos and we are over the moon with her work! We cannot give this women enough praise! She is so beyond talented, amazingly creative, and truly brilliant when it comes to the art of photography!

She has the sweetest, most calming and fun energy about her! We were both a little nervous going in to our engagement shoot as we have both always been a little awkward in front of the camera. But, in a matter of seconds all of our nerves melted away. Instantly, Jill had us so comfortable and laughing the entire time! It was a blast! And our photos came out even better than we could have ever imagined! We STILL get compliments about our “save the date” photos that we had sent out over a year ago.

Our wedding was no exception! The photos are ABSOLUTELY magnificent, capturing every perfect little detail of our big day! She photographed the very essence of every persons smile, every different color, every emotion, and every special moment. Her photos are literally worth a thousand words!

I could go on and on about what a fantastic photography Jill is, but truly it is simple. If you want photos that can bring you back to your big day at just a glance, Jill Person is the photographer for you! If we could do it all over again, she would without a doubt be our first phone call!
    Kasie B. Married on 02/29/2020

5 Stars + 5 Reasons Why Jill Person Photography Is The BEST!

As a wedding planner whose worked in the Boston market for 10+ years, I've known for a very long time that when it was my turn to say "I Do", I'd want Jill to be my wedding photographer!
    Here’s why…

1. HER PHOTOS ARE A WORK OF ART! We've planning some seriously stunning weddings over the last 10 years and Jill's photos have truly enhanced the beauty of every one of them. Her images draw your attention to the details so you'll remember (and see) every piece of the celebration for years and years to come. One thing I particularly love about her work at my wedding is how she captured all the vibrant colors making the celebration look so lively and fun!

2. SHE CAPTURES EVERY MOMENT (BIG AND SMALL)! As my husband and I went through all of Jill's photos (and there were a TON of them!) there were so many incredible candids that highlighted a sweet smile or a wink... one of our favorite photos from the entire day is a candid of our bulldog Brady jumping on us in excitement because he hadn't seen us in 3 days. It's so cute! Then there were other images of moments my husband and I didn't get to witness ourselves... a fun moment between friends and my 93 year old grandmother on the dance floor (cane and all)! That's a shot that I know my family is going to treasure FOREVER!

3. SHE LEADS YOU THROUGH THE DAY (IN A VERY EASYGOING WAY). We had a fairly large wedding party (there were 17 of us in total) and it was FREEZING outside. I don't know how Jill did it because I truly don't remember being rushed and I definitely was not stressed but we buzzed through those photos so quickly and she captured SO MANY amazing shots!

4. SHE SHARES HER IMAGES ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! There is A LOT of work that goes into uploading and editing photos. Usually photographers deliver their images within a 1 to 2 month time frame HOWEVER my husband and I received Jill's photos before we were back from our honeymoon! It had only been 7 days! Everyone was still so excitedly "buzzing" about our wedding so it was fun to share professional photos so quickly after the big day!

5. SHE IS AN INCREDIBLE PERSON (EXTREMELY KIND AND SO FUN)! I mention this last but certainly not least because this is the best part about working with Jill. For years, I have told my clients to build a team of wedding vendors that aren't just talent but good people... people they actually like and WANT to have around on their wedding day. Weddings are such emotional and intimate celebrations that you really want to fill the day with people you feel good and comfortable. Jill does that and more.

So ultimately, what I am saying is, if / when you work with Jill you'll not only have an unbelievably talented photographer capturing every single moment of your wedding... you'll also have a new friend.
    Bryan D. Married on 02/29/2020

Talented Professional - Easy To Work With

I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to the endless number of posed photos that often go hand in hand with a wedding (mostly because I don't love being in front of the camera). However, Jill made all of it so quick and easy.

My wife and I got married at the end of February and the temps were pretty low but we really wanted to take all of the wedding party photos outside. Jill took charge and ran us through all the photos outside (really fast) then took more photos inside with family (grandmothers and parents). The entire experience wasn't nearly as bad as I had built it up to be and instead was actually pretty fun. For the remainder of the night, I barely knew Jill was there but after the wedding we received a ton of photos. She captured every major moment as well some subtle ones (that must have happened off to the side because I didn't even see them the night of). Plus, all the formal shots that she sped right through came out amazing and now that it’s all said and done, I am so glad we have them! I would highly recommend Jill for any wedding (especially if you’re someone who isn’t comfortable in front of the camera).