Edmonds, WA 98020 Map · Phone number

About Jill DeVito- Makeup Artist

I am a professional makeup artist who has recently relocated from NYC. In my 20 years as a makeup artist I have worked with numerous celebrities and spent 10 years as a makeup artist for CNN and a number of other networks. I do weddings and special events as well as print work, television and film. I do airbrushing, false lashes and am also a licensed esthetician. I will travel to your home or event location and promise you will get VIP treatment! You can find my extensive background by visiting my website. www.jildevito.com #718-986-3057

I look forward to being part of your special day!

p bri marlaina04
p bri crystal03
p bri lauren02v2
p bri marlaina04

17 Reviews for Jill DeVito- Makeup Artist

Jill did awesome job at my wedding! She took time to listen to what I want my make up to be and made it what I exactly wanted! She had lots of attentions to details in what she does and she took time to do that! She is also fun and relaxed too so I enjoyed the little moment with her before my wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jill was fabulous! She did the make up for myself, bridesmaids and even my 80 year old mother. We had her on-site an hour away and she was right on time. She had to deal with some issues as a windstorm was possibly going cancel our event due to a power outage. Jill remained calm and also very flexible as with all that was happening she had to sort of start and finish some of us at different times. I am sure the day was more than she bargained for with crying brides included but she was a total GEM and I would highly recommend. She made us all look fabulous!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Mona · Married on 08/01/2015

I was so happy to have found Jill and to have her do my makeup for my Wedding! I met with her for a pre-wedding makeup trial which made me feel confidant that she would do a great job. The makeup was perfect at the trial as well as on my big day. As someone who tends to wear very minimal amounts of makeup, I was completely comfortable and felt great in Jill's makeup. She really knew how to strike a balance in making me look and feel very natural with simple and beautiful makeup. My wedding was on a hot summer day in august, so airbrush was a necessity to ensure it lasted all day. Airbrush also helps when your'e on a tight schedule because it really speeds up the process! Jill knows what works and what doesn't. She'll be the first one to tell you if something isn't right. I also had her help out with my bridesmaids, who were taken care of with just as much care and attention.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Award

Jill DeVito- Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8