Jila Tailoring Studio

Pleasanton, CA View map

• Ingrid
    Ingrid J. Married on 10/09/2020

Altered 2 dresses

Jila is a Godsend. I purchased my Jamaica wedding dress off the rack, 4 sizes too big and she made it look like it was custom made. She also shortened and bustled my reception dress. I drove 3 hours for her to do my alterations and I don't regret it at all. I didn't have any worry leaving my dresses with her. Im forever indebted.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/06/2019

Like a Glove!

Jila did a wonderful job of tailoring my wedding dress to fit my body! It was amazing to see the initially oversized lace dress transform with every fitting. She was very professional and made sure to outline and review her “to-do list” for each fitting. She is a very skilled seamstress and quick as each visit took only 15-30 minutes as she knew exactly what needed to be done. For me, it took 3 fittings and I took the dress home on the 4th! Pricing was reasonable and worth every penny! The dress fit comfortably and perfectly and looked exactly as I imagined. Thank you Jila!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/30/2016
    Jila is the real deal. I took my wedding dress to her for alterations, about 7 weeks before the big day. She did the first fitting when I dropped it off- my dress needed to be taken in at the sides and hemmed. (The dress was 1 size too big and 3 inches too long. My dress was a minimalist bodice with a tulle skirt featuring 3-D floral embellishments.) When I came back 6 weeks later, I did not even need a "second fitting". I tried the dress on, and Jila got it perfect the first time. I was beyond impressed. Her prices are more than fair, especially considering her level of talent. Her studio is also clean and spacious. Jila also hooked me up by helping with my belt. I told her how I'd looked everywhere for a thin (1/2" wide) belt for my dress and didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars for it. She happened to have thin beaded applique available that she sold to me for $40 and she gave me the ribbon complementary. While I waited, she took a few minutes to add belt loops to my dress at no charge. She is talented, fair, kind and thoughtful. Thanks Jila!

Pleasanton
(925) 719-0506
Location of (Jila Tailoring Studio)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding