Reelsville, IN 46171 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Jet Kaiser Films

Jet Kaiser Films is ground breaking Indianapolis wedding videography company specializing in cinematic wedding films. Using an artistic modern style, we produce affordable wedding videos that are as unique as the couple that star in them. Jet Kaiser is available for worldwide travel. What to see some samples?

Follow Jet Kaiser Films on

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Jet Kaiser Films

Tien · Married on 07/12/2013

To start the review, I haven't actually received more than just a few sneak preview shots. However, these two were awesome! Stayed with us all day, one on the camera and one on video. They came up with awesome shots, and we had a lot of fun. I didn't even realize they took a break to eat they were so good. They came in and started before I even got to the church and then just jumped right in. They were so smooth, I hardly realized they were there, so we were able to be candid instead of always posing for the camera. They did a great job of keeping the mood light and telling us where to stand, where to look, etc. Of the 5-6 preview shots I've received, I'm so excited to see the rest! We did video as well, and just judging off their previous work, I know everything will look awesome!

Sent on 07/28/2013
  • Ella Jihyun

Ella Jihyun · Married on 08/08/2010

Jet Kaiser Films was a perfect choice for our wedding in Baltimore. They were very flexible to meet our needs and created a beautiful film for our wedding that everyone absolutely LOVED! Even my coworkers who weren't at the wedding said that they watched it over and over and how awesome it was. Jet and Dani really knows what they're doing, and they are passionate about it. You can see that it's not just "work" for them but it's part of their passion and vision. They genuinely enjoy what they do and strive to create the most amazing film any couple would have. Jet also told us that if we'd like to see more/less of something, he can always edit it for us, as he keeps all his footages. He even delivered the DVD for the highlight film so we can play it at a reception in Indiana my mother-in-law was throwing for us after we got back from honeymoon. They're just so wonderful and we feel incredibly blessed that Jet Kaiser Films did our wedding video. I watched it 20 times in the past 4 days and still get all giddy when I watch it!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Mimi · Married on 07/24/2010

Wow! Jet Kaiser Films is one of a kind, I must say! Our wedding film was so amazing. On the day of the wedding, Jet and his wife were very professional and made everything go so smoothly. He captured every memorable moment and put it into one amazing movie that my husband and I and our families will enjoy for a lifetime. Our emotions from that day were captured so well. This is not a film that you will ever want to "fast-forward" through. It's entertaining and brings back so many wonderful memories. Jet didn't miss any important moments! My husband and I highly recommend Jet Kaiser Films.

-The Barry's

Sent on 12/09/2010

• Track Seven DJ
    Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

AMAZING at what they do! Always a pleasure to work with!

• Andrew Morrell Photography
    Andrew Morrell Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow. What can I say about Jet and Danielle? They are the best of the best - making the most remarkable wedding cinema anywhere. I had the pleasure of working with them at Chantal and McKinley's August 2011 wedding in Washington, DC. They came with enough equipment to shoot a feature length motion picture - all the latest high end gear as well as some retro 60's lo-fi cameras. Even with all the gear and the prep, they were gracious, humble and inviting. Superb people eager to dispel the myth that videographers and photographers can't get along. And their finished work is beyond stunning. Cinematically brilliant. They produce work that couples will watch with the same adoration they watch their favorite hollywood films. Make no mistake - Jet is not a wedding videographer. He is a bona-fide filmmaker who chose weddings as his subject.

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

Jet Kaiser is a professional that is a delight to work with. He is so very talented. I truly enjoy working with him! Kim King Smith

• Reelsville, 46171 See on map