1674 FOLLY ROAD #121, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Cress Videography

Cress Videography is a videography company in Charleston, South Carolina that serves the Indianapolis area. Lead videographer Nick and account manager Jordann integrate their skills for providing a wedding film that is unique to each couple and filmed in an unobtrusive way. Whether you are looking for a video memento of your proposal, elopement or wedding, Cress Videography is there for you and your videography needs.

Documenting your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception are available through this company. Following your wedding event, Cress Videography shares the final video in USB flash drive formats. Multiple package options are available, including wedding coverage of eight or 10 hours.

Follow Cress Videography on

img0436

• Videos 6

3 Reviews for Cress Videography

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Cress Videography captured our proposal at Dudeck's Christmas Tree Farm this past Saturday. They did a wonderful job keeping the element of surprise for me and working with my now fiancé :) in creating the perfect magical moment. I would have never thought of having our proposal video typed, but I am so glad my fiancé thought of it! I love being able to replay our special day over-and-over again! My fiancé continues to rave about the quality of service, professionalism, prompt responsiveness, flexibility, and value. Our proposal was Saturday and we received our finished video and complimentary photos that Monday! They were quick and kept us in the loop every step of the way. I loved how excited they were to get our video to us. Thank you again, Cress Videography, for making our special day one we will never forget (literally)! We look forward to working with you in our future events.

• User6338856 · 1+ year ago

Excellent, Excellent, Expirence

Me & my fiancé had our Save-The-Date pictures taken with Cress Videography & I cannot recommend them highly enough. Jordann & Nick suggested that we have the pictures taken at Oliver Winery (my first time being there) & it turned out to be a fantastic choice. They were a fantastic duo that really put us at ease during the entire process. We were highly impressed with the level of care & detailed, as they brought prompts & materials specific to our wedding date & theme. This really enhanced the overall quality of our photos. Our photographs came out looking terrific (very professional) & we will definetly be using them for wedding day.

Jordann and Nicholas are awesome! They captured our proposal perfectly! And made it into a very cute video. I was completely surprised when my fiance proposed to me in the middle of IU's campus, and I'm so happy I get to relive it over and over again thanks to Cress Videography. I would recommend them to everyone! :) Thanks again guys!!!

Cress Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive