Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

Jessie Caballero Photography 6
Jessie Caballero Photography 7

Sean Muir · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Professional Yet Personal.

Jessie did a fantastic job capturing us as a couple. We got photos done for our engagement shoot and they came out better than anything we had imagined. Not only did she capture “us” but also chatted us up, set the mood, played music, cracked jokes, and gave us perfect pointers along the way to ensure we enjoyed the process. Her spontaneity and openness was another asset that led to some great moments captured that we can keep and already hold dear. We can’t say enough awesome things about our time together doing the engagement shoot and can not wait to see the moments she catches during our special day.

Jessie Caballero Photography 8
  • Jenny

Jenny La Van · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Look no further!

If you are reading this, then stop your search! Jessie is BEYOND amazing. After reading her bio and stalking her Instagram, I knew Jessie was going to be our photographer. We emailed back and forth, got to know each other a bit better, shared our favorite Office quotes and then we booked our engagement and wedding session! She was there to answer all my questions and concerns. This was the easiest and best decision I have ever made.

Leading up to our engagement session, I was freaking out because there was rain in the forecast. Jessie totally calmed my nerves by providing me with an alternative solution ( I still really want to do a in-house session). We lucked out and had the BEST weather for our session. Jessie was so cool and relaxed, and instantly made us feel comfortable. My fiancé and I are quite the awkward pair, especially in front of a camera, but Jessie captured the most amazing photos I have ever seen of us. I can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding!

I am so happy to have found such an amazing photographer. I have no hesitation when it comes to Jessie and her vision.

Meagan · Getting married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely a 5-star experience! We could not have had a better experience with Jessie. We were both a little nervous about taking pictures and were worried we would look too posed or unnatural. Jessie had an amazing way of bringing out our personalities on the day of the shoot and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. So much so that I worried at first how we could have gotten any decent shots because we were laughing so hard the entire time. Once we received our proofs we had a hard time narrowing down which pictures we wanted because we loved ALL of them. Jessie is absolutely amazing at what she does and she definitely provided quality service and photos. We are so excited to have Jessie photograph our wedding!

If you have any doubts...don't! You'll be in excellent hands and be forever grateful for the amazing images she'll capture.

Award

Jessie Caballero Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints