Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

Jessie Caballero Photography 5
Jessie Caballero Photography 6
Jessie Caballero Photography 7

Meagan · Getting married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely a 5-star experience! We could not have had a better experience with Jessie. We were both a little nervous about taking pictures and were worried we would look too posed or unnatural. Jessie had an amazing way of bringing out our personalities on the day of the shoot and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. So much so that I worried at first how we could have gotten any decent shots because we were laughing so hard the entire time. Once we received our proofs we had a hard time narrowing down which pictures we wanted because we loved ALL of them. Jessie is absolutely amazing at what she does and she definitely provided quality service and photos. We are so excited to have Jessie photograph our wedding!

If you have any doubts...don't! You'll be in excellent hands and be forever grateful for the amazing images she'll capture.

Julia · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Working with Jessie was a dream!! From start to finish she was professional, prompt, fun, accommodating, fair, and she felt like a friend! She answered ALL my questions (I ask a lot!) regarding prices, outfits, locations, dates, products, and more. Her communication was extremely prompt and when my work schedule made it difficult to arrange our engagement session she so generously helped to accommodate us so that we could have a stress free session.
    Through our emails I felt I could get a sense of her delightfully fun personality and felt more at ease with the awkwardness I thought would ensue at our session. My fiance is NOT into pictures and I was so worried that he would be poker faced in all our pictures.
    The session was not at all awkward, it was so much fun!! I left feeling more in love and more connected to my fiance. Jessie's cues and bubbly personality made us feel like naturals, we didn't feel like we were just posing for the camera, we felt like us! She sent us the proofs (soo many) soon after the date of our engagement session and OMG, she blew us away!! Her work is phenomenal. She captured emotion, smiles, thoughts, genuine laughs, all the right angles, and love. I think the hardest part of the whole process was narrowing down our photo selection because all the photos were favorites. Jessie is humble, sweet, and an incredibly talented photographer. I look forward to cherishing these photos and the memories made during our engagement session for years to come. Thanks for everything Jessie!

Jessie Caballero Photography 8
    Jessie Caballero Photography 9

Kelly · Getting married on 06/29/2019

First of all, let me tell you that Jessie is SUPER awesome! She assured us that it would all come so natural! My fiance and I were afraid that we would be so awkward in front of the camera. However, it was opposite. Her communication with us was on point and made it so easy for us to have such a great time during the shoot. Second of all, our pictures turned out fantastic! I am in love! She helped us picked the right location, exactly what we had in mind and capture the vision we wanted in the pictures.

Jessie Caballero Photography 10

Award

Jessie Caballero Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints