Jessica Woodall Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Zebulon, North Carolina, Jessica Woodall Photography provides wedding and event coverage throughout Raleigh and beyond. Owner Jessica works to give each client an attentive, familiar experience with each captured moment. With her friendly demeanor and focus on natural, photojournalistic styles, she will work to document your candid, joyful moments in a flattering light.

Jessica Woodall Photography will work closely with you to ensure you feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She can offer additional hours, a second photographer, and coverage at multiple locations to ensure no moment is overlooked. Your genuine, unscripted emotions will be her main focus as she covers your ceremony and reception. In addition to sending your photos as digital files, Jessica Woodall Photography also provides the following items:

• Prins
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save-the-Date cards
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chloe B. Married on 09/10/2022

phenomenal

Jessica had been apart of our family for a couple years now as our photographer and she’s always done the most amazing work. Personally her pictures are breathtaking to me. She has captured moments and pictures of me and my family that will last a life time and i thank her for that!! I highly recommend this company. Absolutely amazing work you won’t be disappointed!
  • Christi
    Christi C. Married on 09/10/2022

Daughter’s Wedding

I stumbled upon JWP by pure accident and so grateful I did. We first used Jessica for our family pictures a few years back, again for a surprise sunflower session for my daughter when her now fiancé returned from deployment and again for my son's graduation. When my daughter got engaged, there was no doubt who we were reaching out to as our photographer. The engagement session was stunning and we are beyond excited to see what she will capture at the wedding in September.
    Not to mention Jessica is extremely flexible and the epitome of patient for the perfect shot. We included our then two year old Lab in our family pictures which could have been a disaster, but because of her patience she was able to capture some amazing shots. My only regret is not finding her sooner for my second wedding in 2017. I promise you will not be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Lacewing Dr. Zebulon, NC, 27597
9197202643

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-3:00
Location of (Jessica Woodall Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding