Jessica Smith Photography

203 Jackson St Suite 203A Anoka, MN 55303, Minneapolis, MN 55303 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Smith Photography

Hi! My name is Jessica.

I am a full-time wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota. My style is rooted in a crisp, clean, timeless technique, glowing with natural light. It’s my belief that when that natural light is combined with a couple in love, all I need to do is be in the right place at the right time – which is where my experience comes in. (All you need to do is have fun.)

Speaking of fun, that’s why I love what I do! Being a wedding photographer isn’t just my job, it’s my passion. Meeting a couple in love, being a part of their wedding day and helping them remember that day forever is more rewarding than I can begin to describe — so instead of describing it, I’ll let my photographs speak for themselves.

When you visit my website. You’ll find some of my favorite shots on the blog. And be sure to check the Featured Weddings for a start-to-finish look at a few couples’ special day.

Now that you know a little bit about me, I’d love to learn more about you, your wedding day plans, and how I can help you make that day last a lifetime.

Give me call or, if email is easier, that’s fine too. I would love to hear from you!

Jessica

IMG8323

17 Reviews for Jessica Smith Photography

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 11/19/2016

We did our fair share of online research before selecting our wedding photographer and can honestly say that choosing Jessica was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. From the start Jessica was a joy to work with; there was an instant connection and comfortable feeling during our first meeting. She made a point to get to know who we were as a couple and how we wanted our engagement and wedding to be captured. She made sure that the day of the wedding was on schedule and flowed smoothly, that we got all of the shots we requested, and let me tell you, we LOVE them! Her photos are amazing and we would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Jessica Smith is the best! We were very excited to work with Jessica on our engagement and wedding pictures. When we viewed her gallery of images we loved her style of photography. She does an amazing job capturing the moments. Choosing to work with her was one of our easiest decisions of the wedding planning process. She’s incredibly nice and so sweet to work with. She’s also very organized. We met before the wedding to talk over the day of details, plan a shot list and made sure we got all the shots on our list before leaving. We loved our wedding pictures! It was so fun to see all the candid moments and small details captured so well. We’ve received numerous compliments not only on the photos but also from our family and bridal party on how great she was to work with. The morning of our wedding day there were terrible storm clouds and we were all worried about the weather, Jessica was such a calming presence being a wedding pro.

We’d recommend Jessica Smith to anyone looking for a photographer! :)

Sent on 10/28/2016

Julie · Married on 09/12/2014

Jessica photographed our wedding in September 2014 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! The photos from both our engagement session (which came with our wedding package) and our wedding day are absolutely beautiful. There are hundreds of gorgeous photos and we feel like every time we look back at them, we'll remember every detail of our wedding day. She really didn't miss a thing, it's amazing.

Jessica is SO easy to work with. She's friendly and easy-going and fun! It's so important to be comfortable around your wedding photographer, and we were completely comfortable with Jessica. She gave us direction on how to pose and what to do during the photos with ease. She knew exactly where we should go to get the right lighting and the best backgrounds for our pictures.

Our photos arrived exactly when Jessica said they would. We had a photo guest book created by Jessica and LOVE it. My husband and I would both highly recommend hiring Jessica. We are 100% happy with our photos and so happy that we chose her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Award

Jessica Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 203 Jackson St Suite 203A Anoka, MN 55303 Minneapolis, MN, 55303 See on map