San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jessica Miriam Photography

Let’s be friends! My name is Jessica, but friends call me Jessie.

I am a bubbly, silly, passionate, aspiring, Californian who teaches high school, takes pictures, and adores sunflowers. I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of Southern California, but I stinkin' looooove to travel so give me a reason to! I believe that dancing is good for the soul. I paint for play and could sit at my easel for hours getting lost in the colors. I love to create. The rush of energy I get when I make something out of nothing is invigorating.

People inspire me. Our beautiful differences and our passionate connections. I love knowing the real selves of others. What moves us, what makes us tick- our unique quirks. What our soul's thirst for. Photography is a way of experiencing these inspiring moments--capturing the true beauty of every individual.

Ok then, I'm going outside to take pictures and play. Hope to see you there!

Follow Jessica Miriam Photography on

img9344
ashley danny 11

5 Reviews for Jessica Miriam Photography

Taryn · Married on 06/18/2016

Jessie did our engagement photos and our wedding photos - we could not be more pleased with how both turned out.

Jessie traveled to shoot our wedding in San Francisco and both her as well as her second shooter were incredible.

Jessie was very responsive and communicative pre and post event. During the planning process she worked with us on fitting the overall photography schedule into the master timeline and made recommendations so that everything flowed smoothly. We had videographers as well and she communicated with them ensuring that everyone worked together throughout the entire event to capture all of the important shots. Jessie is incredibly passionate about photography and you can tell - she also seemed to share in our joy and posted "sneak peeks" after the wedding. This is awesome because it made the wait for the full set of photos fun and our family and friends were able to see the the sneak peeks too.

Our wedding photos as a body capture the emotions of the day and tell a beautiful, beautiful story about our celebration. We continue to review them over and over, as do our family and friends! To sum it up, Jessie is incredibly talented and captured not only the people but the venue perfectly and I sincerely cannot say enough good things about her - but the photos speak for themselves!

I would highly, highly recommend Jessie and look forward to working with her in the future to capture all of our family chapters and memories.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Marybeth · Married on 06/07/2015

Jessie was so great, she listened to everything I had to say and provided a lot of ideas for me as well. The photos turned out amazing and she was the perfect fit for my wedding and style.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2015

Jessie is AMAZING!!!! We can't say enough great things about her and her beautiful photos. She did our engagement pictures in August 2014 (I am WAY late on this review), and she helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera by making us laugh and feel very much like ourselves. She always checked in to make sure we were feeling comfortable with a pose, and they turned out beautiful!

In March 2015, she shot our wedding. I have to say, that our wedding photos are my favorite thing ever. She captured the day so well- not only the physical beauty of the day, but also the emotions in each picture. She was great at reading how we were feeling and moving on from family photos when it was time, and listening to our ideas about with whom and how many photos we wanted! We loved every single shot from the day... all so beautiful and filled with joy and love! She was also so prompt about posting sneak-peeks and sending us the files for all the pictures after the big day, too!

So if you want amazing photog skills and someone to help you laugh and enjoy every moment, look no further than the adorable, spunky, and OH SO TALENTED Jessica!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Jessica Miriam Photography Pricing

Jessica Miriam Photography Price Rates

Jessica Miriam Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints