San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jessica Miriam Photography

Hellow there. My name is Jessica, but call me Jessie.

I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of Southern California. Let's meet!

People inspire me. Our beautiful differences and our passionate connections. I love knowing the real selves of others. What moves you, what makes you tick, your adorable and unique quirks. Photography is a way of experiencing you… of capturing the freeing of your soul in a moment in time. I won’t just pose you and take pictures, I want to build a relationship with you as I capture your goodness.

A little tid bit about me-- I married a really cool surfer dude who teaches math. I am a momma to two fireball boys and I take WAY too many pictures of them (duh). I believe that dancing is good for the soul. Wine and popcorn are my jam. Gimme all the windblown hair plus crazy laughter and I’ll stick my camera in your face. I am a Jesus lover saved by His sweet sweet grace. And no need for small talk-- let’s get real. Because I love the real, raw stuff that people bring. So bring it.

Follow Jessica Miriam Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gin and July
292a0116 51 778849 1573332509

7 Reviews for Jessica Miriam Photography

Mallory R. · Married on 10/05/2019

The very best!

When I stumbled across Jessica's blog, I immediately knew we wanted her to capture our wedding. From the minute we talked, Jess made us feel comfortable with her fun personality and passion for what she does. From our engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Jess captured our love and every detail to help us relive these most special moments over and over. We are so in love with our photos and they will have a special place in our home the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 06/08/2019

Love love love her!

Jess is absolutely amazing! Aside from the fact that you instantly want to be life-long friends you feel THAT comfortable with her, she is insanely talented, has a brilliant eye for detail, and makes what can be an awkward photo experience so much fun!

She is accommodating, punctual, honest, and real, while maintaining a kind, vibrant energy. She pays attention to every detail, and catches those you wouldn't even think of. My husband and I are so appreciative of the quality taken to capture our memories, from engagement session to our wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Taryn · Married on 06/18/2016

Jessie did our engagement photos and our wedding photos - we could not be more pleased with how both turned out.

Jessie traveled to shoot our wedding in San Francisco and both her as well as her second shooter were incredible.

Jessie was very responsive and communicative pre and post event. During the planning process she worked with us on fitting the overall photography schedule into the master timeline and made recommendations so that everything flowed smoothly. We had videographers as well and she communicated with them ensuring that everyone worked together throughout the entire event to capture all of the important shots. Jessie is incredibly passionate about photography and you can tell - she also seemed to share in our joy and posted "sneak peeks" after the wedding. This is awesome because it made the wait for the full set of photos fun and our family and friends were able to see the the sneak peeks too.

Our wedding photos as a body capture the emotions of the day and tell a beautiful, beautiful story about our celebration. We continue to review them over and over, as do our family and friends! To sum it up, Jessie is incredibly talented and captured not only the people but the venue perfectly and I sincerely cannot say enough good things about her - but the photos speak for themselves!

I would highly, highly recommend Jessie and look forward to working with her in the future to capture all of our family chapters and memories.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jessica Miriam Photography Pricing

Jessica Miriam Photography Price Rates

Jessica Miriam Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• San Clemente, CA, 92672 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Miriam Photography)

Jessica Miriam Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Miriam Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Miriam Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations

What photography services does Jessica Miriam Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Miriam Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Jessica Miriam Photography offer?

Jessica Miriam Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Jessica Miriam Photography offer?

Jessica Miriam Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Miriam Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Miriam Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Miriam Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Miriam Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.