Jessica Lorren Organic Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jessica Lorren Organic Photography

ORGANIC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Real, emotional, organic.

Those are the moments that make life beautiful and those are the moments that make me passionate about what I was created to do.

I love making new friends so contact me anytime.
Thanks for visiting!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Jessica Lorren Organic Photography on

18 Reviews for Jessica Lorren Organic Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)

When I first began my wedding planning I knew photography was most important to me. I wanted someone who could really create a moment rather than just pictures. Hiring Jessica for our wedding was the best decision I could have ever made. She is so talented and sweet to work with as well. Jessica creates such a relaxed environment and makes everyone in the room feel comfortable. Looking back at our pictures I can still feel the emotion through the pictures. I highly recommend her for your wedding. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Jessica Lorren 10 stars, I would. I was in love with her work before our wedding and could not wait to meet her. Our expectations were exceeded! She is amazing. First of all, it didn't even feel like she was there! This was something that was really important to us as we've been to many weddings where it feels like you notice the photographer more than the couple. This was NOT the case with Jessica Lorren and her team. She beautifully captured every moment from our wedding flawlessly. I would ​highly ​recommend Jessica Lorren to everyone!! xoxo Elizabeth & Andrew

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums

Jessica is a dream photographer! I am SO happy we decided to hire her. It was actually a really easy decision since her work improves every time she picks up her camera, just check out her blog. She is amazing! I absolutely love her images and having her capture our special moments on our wedding day was a dream come true. Best decision ever. She is so sweet and has so many great ideas for capturing beautiful images. Plus, you hardly noticed her and she still managed to get all the action. She will make you feel, and more importantly, look like a model! The album she designed for us is also stunning and I look forward to passing it on to our one-day children.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/6/13, 9 Reviews