Jessica Le Fleur Photography

Proofs (3)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Hiring Jessica to take our wedding photos was the best decision we made! We did not have the chance to do an engagement shoot with her unfortunately, but honestly for us that didn't matter much. She showed up on the wedding day and absolutely did an incredible job. Leading up to the big day, we went through a list of all those in our wedding party and families to ensure everyone was included in the portraits. She was ALWAYS available to chat and answered messages quickly. I made a pinterest board of my favorite types of wedding photos--we had several phone calls and numerous emails to make sure everything went smoothly on the day-of. And it absolutely did!

Jessica took photos of everything we wanted and made it all happen. Our photos are beyond beautiful and they are so natural. Nothing looks staged or "pose-y" (we did family portraits but for everything else I prefer candids), but just beautiful, natural, and truly captured us as a couple. I could not have asked for anything more, and we will be cherishing these photos for the rest of our lives. We have beautiful photos of my husband and I, ones with our families, and from the entire event. Honestly, I don't even know how she got so many different angles at our ceremony--it was like she was in two places at once! She was organized and professional throughout, and was present to photograph all our special moments, but most of the time we didn't realize she was there at all! Then, when I saw the photos I was amazed at what she captured--special, fun moments that I am now reliving every time I look through all the gorgeous photos.

Jessica has a true talent and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and everything turned out how we envisioned. She is a true artist, is very caring, and her photos captured our happiness in the most beautiful way. Please don't even think twice--having Jessica as your photographer is the best decision you can make!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/18/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Hiring Jessica Le Fleur was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding, and here's why:

The quality of the pictures:
Her pictures captured the essence of our wedding. Looking at her photos, I could feel the sentiment of every single one. She really captured the energy of our day in her pictures. Her pictures are gorgeous too. She knows how to use lighting well, both indoor and outdoor. The pictures also looked very organic - no crazy amount of retouching or asking people to do uncomfortable poses.

Her professionalism:
Jess was very easy to work with and incredibly responsive. She really knows what she's doing too; this isn't her first rodeo. In our emails, she asked questions about details that I hadn't thought of, but were really important in making sure photos went really smoothly. She's also a graceful photographer. She managed to move around without disturbing a social interaction. Our guests mentioned that several times that was great and she never seemed intrusive.

A great value:
When we first were looking at wedding photographers and started getting quotes, I got really worried that we were going to have to increase our photography budget by 250% or just rely on people's phone cameras. However, some of our friends had just hired her to photograph their wedding (and they also wrote a stellar review), and after looking at her work from other people's weddings, I knew we had to hire her. We got the photos we wanted without having to break our budget.

Extra bonus!
She's also knows how to do hair! As I was getting ready, I needed a little bit of help to give my hair some extra oomph - I had practiced before and my ladies were helping me, but Jess actually knows how to do hair. When we asked what she thought, she gracefully stepped in and really helped secure my hair and made it look even better.

I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Jessica. I love our photos.

Profile Picture Elissa, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Jess La Fleur was amazing! She was recommended by a friend, and completely exceeded our expectations. I say that not just as a happy customer, but as the son of a professional photographer who spent his youth with a camera in hand.

While of course our wedding day was the best day of our lives, she truly captured that feeling. Jess' photos were completely imbued with the spirit of the evening - everyone was having such a wonderful time, and that showed in every picture. The attitude and energy was present - from the love in our parents eyes, to the thrill of our friends on the dance floor.

Beyond the crowd, she was able to pull the colors of the beautiful fall landscape of upstate New York, and highlight the rustic lodge, and full moon overhead. The quaint and personal feel was present in every shot, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/26/15, 1 Review

16 Photos

My Photo Album

16 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jessica is by far one of the most wonderful professionals I have ever worked with, as a wedding coordinator. Not only do couples love her, she is patient, kind, professional and always up for a new idea. Never one to back down from a new idea, she's a total dream as a wedding professional. Calm, cool, collected and a true artist. I am thankful each and every time I get the opportunity to work with her and her team.

Events