Rye, NY 10580 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Haley Photography

Hi, I'm Jessica! I'm a west-coast bred, New York City girl with part of my heart firmly rooted in the midwest and my alma mater, Notre Dame. I am just as comfortable in flip flops and jeans as I am in a great pair of peep-toe heels and a little black dress. I thrive on the energy of the big city but love escaping to the laid back west coast and savor those precious few college football Saturdays in the midwest every fall. I envy the charm of southern girls with their monograms, mason jars and sweet tea lemonade! I am passionate about photography, travel, great food and great design. I love color. I love white lettering. I love classic details with unexpected twists. I love documenting and celebrating life's most important moments. I believe weddings should be personal, meaningful, sincere and most of all, authentically unique to each and every couple. Details should be used to tell real love stories, to embrace family and friends coming together, to express the road traveled to get to the wedding day itself. Your wedding is about more than just you and your spouse; it's about your relationships, your family and your friends; your loved ones. It's about who is here now and who isn't here yet. This is the first day in the history of your new family. It breaks my heart when couples aren't in love with their wedding photographs or don't take the time to get a proper wedding album. After the day ends and the planning is over, the images are the only thing that remains. Wedding photos should be treasured, not just for the bride and groom, but for their future children and more importantly, for their grandchildren down the road.

Follow Jessica Haley Photography on

best of weddings 003

9 Reviews for Jessica Haley Photography

Brittany O'brien · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing photographs!

Jessica was amazing to work with the past year! We met her at our engagement session a year ago and were blown away by all of the amazing shots she got!! She suggested Central Park and it was the perfect setting. She is so talented with lighting and posing. We loved every single picture she took. Leading up to the wedding, she was very organized by having us fill out a form of what pictures we were looking for the day of. She did such an amazing job the day of the wedding capturing all of the important moments and all of the combinations on our shot list. I was impressed how she got through all of the family portraits so fast and was so on top of the list. Jessica and her assistant Kristina were amazing to have around the day of the wedding. They were clear and decisive on where we should be, what poses we should do, and timing. They made everyone feel comfortable and were very unobtrusive. We have gotten the highlights and pictures back and are beyond thrilled. It’s impossible to pick our favorite pictures! We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures! Photography was something I really prioritized and she was above and beyond what I could have hoped for.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Jessica Haley by searching Instagram so we knew her work was gorgeous, but nothing compared to seeing our own photos. They far exceeded our already high expectations! Jessica was friendly and warm, and the most professional vendor we worked with by far. She was great with our guests and captured every moment at the wedding. She made taking photos all day so easy! We also did an engagement session with Jessica and that really helped us get used to being in front of the camera. We cannot recommend Jessica enough!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Kaylin · Married on 11/05/2016

Jessica was the best! We are so happy to have found her, she was the perfect choice for our big day! From start to finish, Jessica was friendly, responsive, organized, and helpful. I loved that she always responded promptly to emails and she always had such enthusiasm for our big day. She took beautiful engagement pictures, and even met us in Central Park at 6am on a Monday to get the right light! On the wedding day, we heard nothing but positive feedback from family and friends. She was calm and patient even amid wedding day stress and family dynamics, which was certainly appreciated. Jessica really took her time with us during both the engagement and wedding day shots and we absolutely love the end results. The photos and accompanying blog posts are beautiful and we couldn't be any happier with the pictures or with the experience of working with Jessica. We highly recommend Jessica to any bride looking for a talented and caring wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica Haley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Dee Kay Events Wedding Planners

Jessica is a dream. Working with her talent and creative mind is always perfection. Her photos capture smiles and feelings without being intrusive. And, she makes all of her clients feel like superstars! If you are looking for a photographer who really cares about you and your wedding day, Jesssica is the one. I promise it will be the best decision you make!

• Rye, 10580 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Haley Photography)