Jesse Wang Photography

Boston, MA View map Visit website
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

Situated in Boston, Massachusetts, JesseWangPhotography is an elegant photographer for anniversaries, weddings, and engagements.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Are you looking for someone who is client-focused, fun, and professional? Hi! I’m Jesse and I’m the photographer for you! I’m interested in getting to know you, making you laugh, and having you leave feeling like you hired a friend, not just a photographer.

When it comes to weddings, I try to make everything feel as natural as possible. I have a photojournalistic style with a truly modern touch that is aimed to document your wedding day as the special day it is.

Feel free to contact me with questions, to schedule a video call, or just chat!

Serving New England, New York, and beyond!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

Deals

Jesse Wang Photography 1
Discount

Book for the Fall of 2022 and receive an instant 20% discount plus more special gifts for FREE

Pricing

Team

Jesse Wang
Jesse Wang
Photography, Owner

I'm fun-loving, and always ready for an adventure. I can cook a 12-course meal, or make a turkey sandwich and be just as happy. My friends & family mean everything to me and I love to sleep... sometimes a little too much. My dreams push me but the little moments fulfill me. Photography captures these moments and the in-between so I'm able to look back and feel those emotions over again. It's a nostalgia that's sweet like warm honey.

When I'm not behind a lens, I'm a student at Boston University studying Biochemistry and aiming for medical school. I enjoy walking around the city with friends and hitting the gym in my spare time. I love what I'm learning and experiencing but photography is what grounds me. It's an experience within a photo and I hope to share that with you!

60 Prince St Boston, MA, 02215
Location of (Jesse Wang Photography)

Jesse Wang Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jesse Wang Photography include in the starting price?

Jesse Wang Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Jesse Wang Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jesse Wang Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jesse Wang Photography offer?

Jesse Wang Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jesse Wang Photography offer?

Jesse Wang Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jesse Wang Photography offer for wedding events?

Jesse Wang Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jesse Wang Photography offer?

Jesse Wang Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding