Jens Blossoms

Gig Harbor, WA 98335 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• The Botanical Company
  • Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design
  • The Sneezing Weed
  • Nest

7 Reviews for Jens Blossoms

• Shelby

Shelby S. · Married on 12/08/2020

Floral dreams do come true!

Jen's work for Millie and Chad's wedding at The Kelley Farm was every bit idyllic for their garden ceremony! Despite covid restrictions, it was all I'd hoped for them and so much more! As a vendor, she is at the top of my referral list for how fun and easy it was to work alongside her on a wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Alexandria · Married on 08/19/2016

Despite living quite a distance away from myself and my venue Jen never made me feel as if it was a hassle to meet closer to me. She went above and beyond to help me pick flowers and small details as well as sooth my worries. Jen responds quickly, I never had to wait long for her to answer any of my questions. She also took care to be accommodating. At my wedding I couldn't help but smile when people commented on how beautiful the flower arrangements were and how nice and full the bouquets were as well. I recommend her to anyone, especially since now she is providing wedding planning services on top of floral arrangements. I wish this had been the case when I first started planning my wedding as she is so easy going!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

My experience working with Jen was fantastic! She was very flexible, had great ideas, and the bouquets she delivered the day of my wedding were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2016

• Gig Harbor See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jens Blossoms)