Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number

About Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Jenny Luu is a passionate makeup + hair stylist artist. With 11 years in the bridal industry, she loves all the pretty details of a wedding. Jenny is dedicated to making brides look perfect on their wedding day and will work with you on creating your ideal hair and makeup style.

Follow Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup on

• Erick Vargas Beauty
  • Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup
  • Faces By Robin

20 Reviews for Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Janelle · Married on 12/07/2019

Loved working with Jenny!

Jenny is amazing and I highly recommend her! I had such a wonderful experience working with Jenny for my Boston wedding. From our first conversation, Jenny was interested in learning about me, my style and my vision for my wedding. I don’t wear a lot of make-up and I’m not very knowledgeable in the skin care / makeup space. Leading up to the wedding, I used Jenny’s skin care recommendations and I’m so happy I did – my skin looked great. I still use the products now. She listened to everything I said and made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. In addition to make-up, she is a very talented hair stylist and did hair for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. Jenny also had a very talented make-up artist who did the bridesmaid, mother of bride and mother of groom make-up on the wedding day. Jenny is so sweet, knowledgeable, organized, fun to work with and a true professional. She takes her job very seriously and made my wedding planning and wedding day so enjoyable. Thanks for everything Jenny!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup's reply:

I loved working with you and your ladies Janelle! I'm so happy to hear you loved everything. Thank you SO much Janelle! I can not wait to see your photos XO
  • larinakin

Karina · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect makeup / hair artist!!

Jenny and her second hair stylist, Lauren, did a breathtaking job with me, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mother. Jenny gave me an effortless, clean look -- I felt like myself but also the most beautiful I've ever looked! Absolutely go for the airbrush -- all the makeup stayed on all night through tears and dancing and my skin looked utterly flawless (even though it certainly is not!).

During my trial, Jenny was informative and thoughtful with the looks I wanted in both my eye and hair. She remained flexible during the trial when my hair was too short for the hairstyle I wanted. I was so surprised when she showed up on my wedding day and exclaimed "Your hair grew!" (and I was able to get the hairstyle I wanted!). It shows how much she thinks about and remembers each and every one of her brides. My mom told me afterwards she made her feel so beautiful -- and that was so important to me.

Jenny is so kind and knowledgable. She was responsive and clearly has a ton of experience -- I highly recommend that you hire her for your special day!!! You will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure Karina! Thank you for being so amazing to work with and taking the time to share your experience. XO
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply amazing!

Jenny was absolutely incredible to work with! As someone who doesn't really wear makeup, Jenny helped me to figure out the look I wanted and was extremely patient with me as I am also extremely indecisive. Working with Jenny was so seamless and easy and I said if I could have her do my make up every day I would! The whole experience from the trial and onward was simply amazing.

During my trial, she made me feel so comfortable and I felt like such a princess all day- I couldn't stop looking in the mirror every time I passed one!

On the day of the wedding, Jenny showed up early to set up and was just such a calming presence. She did the makeup for my mom, my mother in law, my three bridesmaids, my maid of honor and myself. I'm so thankful that she kept everyone on schedule and everything turned out so well! Jenny made me look and feel absolutely beautiful. My make up looked so natural and she was able to give me a dewy glow while emphasize my eyes. The make up for me lasted all day (and through some tears!) I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off.

Thank you for making sure everyone felt comfortable and at ease- it was such a fun, wonderful and relaxing experience for me! I would highly recommend Jenny!

Sent on 12/11/2019

• Boston, 02111 See on map
    Location of (Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup)