Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Dedicated to making brides look perfect on their wedding day

Jenny Luu is a passionate makeup + hair stylist artist. With 11 years in the bridal industry, she loves all the pretty details of a wedding. Jenny is dedicated to making brides look perfect on their wedding day and will work with you on creating your ideal hair and makeup style.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (2)
Blowouts (2)
Textured Styling (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Jenny Luu is a hair miracle worker - I did my hair trial with her and knew she was the right hair stylist for me (bride) and wedding party. She's very professional and very responsive via email, very organized and great to work with! I wanted to make changes to my hair style closer to the event and she went with it, so easily, and made me look and feel beautiful. She fully captured the look I was going for. She did 6 girls including myself onsite at Zorvino Vineyards and was so easy and enjoyable to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair

Jenny Luu and her team were amazing! They were professional, courteous and fun!
My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful time getting our make up and hair done by her crew. (Meghan and Shawnette) were both truly wonderful and did an amazing job!
Jenny and her team made sure that we looked our very best, they were accommodating and listened to what my girls wanted. They finished on time and had us ready to go right on time for photos.
Jenny truly did a great job getting me glammed up, I felt beautiful and ready for my big day after she was all done! I can't thank Jenny and her team enough!!

Profile Picture Christine , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

A bit of an overdue review: I was married back in August and hired Jenny as my hair & makeup artist for myself and for the bridal party. Because I was living in CA at the time, I boldly decided to book Jenny without first doing a trial based on her reviews and her portfolio. It turned out to be a great decision. From the time that I initially reached out to her, Jenny was always responsive to me via email.

During the hair & makeup trial, Jenny takes the time to know you, analyze your skin, and understand vision for the wedding. She addressed my concerns and shared her skincare recommendations with me to help prep my skin for the wedding.

On the day of my wedding, my makeup came out perfectly. It lasted throughout the entire ceremony (outdoors on a hot August day) and reception – no touch up needed. My hair also stayed 99% intact despite hours of dancing and multiple dress changes (not to mention the climbing in and out of limos and carriages too). I spent over 10 minutes removing endless bobby pins from my hair at the end of the night so you can be reassured that your hair will stay put!

Even though we were behind schedule due to a slight mishap, Jenny took her time with me to ensure that everything was perfect. I was nervous about wearing false eyelashes because they bothered me so much during the trial, but Jenny took the time to cut and fit them so perfectly on my wedding day that I did not even feel them all day and night. I’m glad that she did not rush the process just to stay on time – she reassured me that I would look nothing less than perfect on my wedding day. She delivered her promise.

My guests commented about how beautiful my hair & makeup came out, and a few guests and also strangers who saw my wedding photos later on even asked me who I used as my HMUA. Jenny definitely has talent and expertise for hair and makeup and even the wedding day planning process. I recommend her to anyone I know – can’t wait to be dolled up by her again! :)

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews