Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup

Jenny Luu is a passionate makeup + hair stylist artist. With 11 years in the bridal industry, she loves all the pretty details of a wedding. Jenny is dedicated to making brides look perfect on their wedding day and will work with you on creating your ideal hair and makeup style.

Follow Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup on

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup 6
Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup 7

Nicole C · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Hair and Makeup

Jenny is amazing! I am not a person that wears a lot of make on a day to day basis and did not know where to start in looking for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding day. I asked my wedding photographer if she had any suggestions and she recommended Jenny. I first met Jenny for my engagement shoot and told her a rough idea of how I wanted to look and she nailed it completely. She also gave me recommendations for products to use to treat and prep my skin, which were amazing. I had my hair and makeup trail for my wedding last month and again, she got my vision exactly. She was super responsive to any changes or questions I had and also very organized. About a week before the wedding she gave me a detailed schedule for all the girls so that we would stay on time. On the wedding day, she did my hair and makeup and the makeup for my three bridesmaids and mother. They all came out wonderfully. My hair and makeup lasted all night, even after we went outside in the Nor'easter to quickly take some photos on the roof of our venue. Not only is Jenny great at what she does, she is the sweetest person too. Even after she had spent hours prepping my bridesmaids and me, she stuck around to see me put on my dress and gave me a big hug and congratulations before she left. If you are looking for someone to do you hair and makeup for your wedding day, you should definitely reach out to Jenny!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Flanagan · Married on 10/26/2018

Jenny is the BEST!!

Jenny did an amazing job with our hair and make up! My hair held up even after 3 hours of crazy dancing and the make up held through many crying sessions through out the day! Would defintley recommend her!!

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Jenny Luu is a hair miracle worker - I did my hair trial with her and knew she was the right hair stylist for me (bride) and wedding party. She's very professional and very responsive via email, very organized and great to work with! I wanted to make changes to my hair style closer to the event and she went with it, so easily, and made me look and feel beautiful. She fully captured the look I was going for. She did 6 girls including myself onsite at Zorvino Vineyards and was so easy and enjoyable to work with!

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup 8
    Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup 9

Jenny Luu Hair + Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup