Jenny Dee Photography

San Francisco, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi I’m Jenny! My husband Geo is my second photographer and partner in crime.
As you browse my site, you’ll see that my photos are super colorful and my shooting style is a mix of photojournalism and and fun yet natural looking portraiture. I also love sunset photos and playing with gorgeous light.
You’ll also notice the people in my photos look genuinely happy; that’s because they are! People feel comfortable with us and our highest priority is to make your experience with us as carefree and enjoyable as possible! We’re also nerdy scientists (2 chemists here!) and we’ve “developed a system” (meheheh 🤓) to make your day go more smoothly so you can just enjoy it.
If you fancy lots of color, fun, unique photos and want a couple o’ scientists to shoot your wedding, let’s grab a coffee and chat!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• GGWeddingWire
    Ggweddingwire Married on 05/02/2021

Beautiful photographs and a great experience!

Jenny did an amazing job photographing our wedding, on top of being flexible with all the COVID-related changes. She delivered our photos within a month and they were terrific, with lots of bright colors that captured the spirit of the day. She and her husband/assistant were also just nice, friendly people who were a joy to have around us on our wedding day. Highly recommended!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan H. Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing Photographer

Jenny and her husband Geo were great to work with for our wedding July 2019. My husband and I are the awkward type. We’re more likely to have a silly face than serious ones. We were not one for the “traditional” wedding photos. Not our style. And Jenny and Geo fit perfectly with what we wanted: casual, fun, candid. We wanted to make sure we clicked with our photographers since they would be following us around all day. I had a good feeling about it from perusing Jenny’s website and looking at her photography. I told my husband I was 99% sure that Jenny would be our photographer as long as we liked them in person. And sure enough we did! Jenny provided several documents to help us with the day-of photoshoot and reviewed those with us before hand. That definitely helped out with my over-planner self. Jenny answered my many questions before the wedding. And for the actual day itself, she did a great job. They got all the shots I wanted and the photos turned out great. My photos with the roasted pig is one of our favorites and is on our wall. I know for sure I will be hiring Jenny again in the future and I highly recommend her.
    Roxane Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience working with Jenny!

As experienced by many engaged couples who planned to get married in 2020, COVID-19 ripped our plans apart. We were left scrambling to find a new photographer a few weeks before our wedding date in October 2020.

Even though I thought it was a low chance that Jenny would be available, I still sent an inquiry and I am so glad I did. Jenny and her husband, Geo, pulled through and helped to capture our intimate ceremony in such an amazing way.

After the initial inquiry, we had an introductory call followed by timely e-mail communications. A few days before the big day, we had a video conference to prepare and go over the logistics. Jenny and Geo answered our questions and worked with us to ensure the timing for everything was appropriate and that the photos we had in mind would be captured.

Jenny provided a sneak peek of the photos about a week after the ceremony and they were gorgeous. We received numerous compliments from our family and friends. Jenny remained in contact and provided updates on editing the rest of our photos, which we received about a month after the ceremony.

We had a great experience working with Jenny and Geo. Their easy-going, fun, and flexible attitude helped to relieve some of the stress that comes with planning and executing a wedding. Jenny is a talented photographer - just take a look at her portfolio!

We highly recommend Jenny for your next event or photo shoot.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Evergreen Wedding Films Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

Creative Weddings by Michelle Creative Weddings by Michelle Wedding Planners

Working with Jenny and George was an absolute delight. They arrived early, were very professional and rounded up family members well. When the schedule either slightly changed or the bride changed her mind about something they stayed calm and worked with me to adjust things and get amazing pictures for the bride and groom. I look forward to working with them again.

A Day Like No Other A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Jenny provided photo services at a wedding I coordinated, and I can only say the best about her - from the planning phase on, she was responsive, constructive and detail-oriented - to the wedding day when she was on time, literally everywhere (but unobtrusive)... and her photos are beautiful! Jenny managed to capture both the quiet, intimate moments and the exuberance, fun and silliness of the day. Just perfect.

247 Jennifer Way San Francisco, CA, 94523
(510) 418-8483

8AM-9PM Mon-Fri 8AM-9PM Sat & Sun
Location of (Jenny Dee Photography)

Jenny Dee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenny Dee Photography include in the starting price?

Jenny Dee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jenny Dee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenny Dee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jenny Dee Photography offer?

Jenny Dee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenny Dee Photography offer?

Jenny Dee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jenny Dee Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenny Dee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jenny Dee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenny Dee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding