Berkeley, CA, San Francisco, CA 94707 Map · Phone number

About Jenny Dee Photography

Hi I’m Jenny! My husband Geo is my second photographer and partner in crime.
As you browse my site, you’ll see that my photos are super colorful and my shooting style is a mix of photojournalism and and fun yet natural looking portraiture. I also love sunset photos and playing with gorgeous light.
You’ll also notice the people in my photos look genuinely happy; that’s because they are! People feel comfortable with us and our highest priority is to make your experience with us as carefree and enjoyable as possible! We’re also nerdy scientists (2 chemists here!) and we’ve “developed a system” (meheheh 🤓) to make your day go more smoothly so you can just enjoy it.
If you fancy lots of color, fun, unique photos and want a couple o’ scientists to shoot your wedding, let’s grab a coffee and chat!

Follow Jenny Dee Photography on

fun san francisco bay area wedding and portrait photogarpher 16 51 456926
fun san francisco bay area wedding and portrait photogarpher 16 51 456926

43 Reviews for Jenny Dee Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Recommended by a friend and doubly recommended by us

Jenny and George were great at my wedding reception! They worked really well together, were also great to have around, and are incredibly easy to work with! They captured my wedding well - from directing all of us during posed photos to capturing really fun and wonderful candid ones as well. I loved how lush the photos came out! I interviewed a few photographers, and I have to say that we are very happy we went with Jenny + George!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful photos with two great photographers

We knew upon meeting Jenny and George and seeing their work that they would do an incredible job capturing the spirit of our wedding, and they truly did. From getting shots of my cat while my husband was getting ready (thanks!) to finding the perfect light in the redwoods for the most gorgeous shots, the pictures are exactly what we wanted. Almost as important, Jenny and George were delightful to work with and super chill and fun. We interviewed so many photographers before our wedding, and I am so glad we made the choice we did. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome photographer duo!

Jenny and Geo were fantastic. They fit in all of the group shots we wanted and also came up with great shots at our venue (Hakone Gardens). I loved having both of them there to capture the moments. They are a fun and easy-going pair and still completely professional. Jenny was always extremely quick to respond and as anyone who has planned a wedding knows... That is incredibly appreciated! To sum up: I love them. I love their style. I love their talent. Hire them!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jenny Dee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Creative Weddings by Michelle
    Creative Weddings by Michelle Wedding Planners

Working with Jenny and George was an absolute delight. They arrived early, were very professional and rounded up family members well. When the schedule either slightly changed or the bride changed her mind about something they stayed calm and worked with me to adjust things and get amazing pictures for the bride and groom. I look forward to working with them again.

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Jenny provided photo services at a wedding I coordinated, and I can only say the best about her - from the planning phase on, she was responsive, constructive and detail-oriented - to the wedding day when she was on time, literally everywhere (but unobtrusive)... and her photos are beautiful! Jenny managed to capture both the quiet, intimate moments and the exuberance, fun and silliness of the day. Just perfect.

• Berkeley, CA San Francisco, California, 94707 See on map