1838 Silverlake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Roper Photography

Creative, Candid and Fun
I pride myself in my unobtrusive nature and contemporary approach to photography. I capture the moments you might not even know happened. That combined with modern and relaxed portraits will give you photos that will enable you to enjoy your wedding for many years to come. I provide custom designed albums and digital files for you to keep.
Please take a look at my website and see what I am so lucky to be able to do for "work"

Jennifer Roper

wire3
wire2

9 Reviews for Jennifer Roper Photography

Becky · Married on 05/04/2013

Jennifer is amazingly talented, hardworking and reliable. We didn't spend a lot of time posing yet the pictures turned out amazing. The wedding pics came back in a week and i loved all of them!!! Everyone was amazed at the quick turnaround. Also, her packages are such a great deal!!!

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Jennifer and her team were a huge part of why our wedding day was such a success. Jennifer is creative and fun and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we rescheduled our engagement photos multiple times, Jennifer never complained (although I'm sure she thought we were crazy!). She's a total professional - responsive, on time and a complete pleasure to spend your wedding day with. I can't say enough about the value that she provides. Her photos are wonderful, her service is fantastic and we didn't find another photographer that offered the packages she offers with the same quality of photography. And now that it's all over, we are so fortunate to have such great photos and albums to look back on.

Greg · Married on 09/02/2012

Jennifer is the best. We hired Jennifer for our beach wedding in Malibu and are very happy that we did. I am a designer so my requirements for high quality, well thoughtout, artful photography is pretty high and Jennifer delivered in all areas. The cost for a wedding photographer can be very high and I found Jennifer's prices to be more than fair. As a matter of fact, for the quality of work that jennifer provides, she is without a doubt the photographer to hire. I did a bunch of research looking for a photographer with an art background and an eye for design (she graduated from Otis Parsons design college...I graduated from Art Center...so we are rivals ) and was blown away at some of the quotes that I got. Jennifer was very fair in her pricing and I always felt very comfortable in paying what she had quoted us. As far as the day of the event and working with Jennifer she was in control of getting everything going as planned, but not in an overbearing or controlling way...things seemed to go pretty mellow and we were not all stressed out. Bottom line, if you want a fair price for a high quality photographer with an eye for design and quirky artful touches, hire Jennifer. You will be happy with the outcome!

Jennifer Roper Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• All You Need Is Love Events
    All You Need Is Love Events Wedding Planners

Talented, professional, and all around amazing. Those words do not even begin to encompass all that is Jennifer Roper. We LOVE working with this talented photographer and would highly recommend her to any bride and groom wanting the magic of their wedding captured forever!

• 1838 Silverlake Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026 See on map