Jennifer Nicole Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

Jennifer Nicole Photography is a husband-and-wife wedding photography and film team in Winter Springs, Florida, which offers couples more than just great photos, but also video services. Providing a comprehensive experience that embellishes a couple’s wedding memories, the photos they take are vibrant, real, and full of life. This duo has been taking pictures of weddings for over 4 years, meaning that they have ample experience.

Services offered

Offering a friendly service that allows couples to feel very comfortable under the gaze of Jennifer Nicole Photography’s cameras, they ensure the soon-to-be-newlyweds receive a sophisticated treatment. Allowing couples to feel confident, at-ease, and-in-the-moment, Jenn and her husband Mike do more than just click their cameras into action at the right time. Because in order for them to capture you in an authentic way that showcases the true love you have for your partner, they become part of the wedding party, and they become your friends.

Jennifer Nicole Photography also now offers video services!! Along with photo, you can add video to your wedding day experience with them.

Other services

To start building individual rapports with the wedding couples they photograph, Jennifer Nicole Photography also offers engagement shoots. Here, they can take photos to commemorate the day of your proposal, and in doing so they start to construct a relationship with the couples - it’s also a trial run for the big day.

Overall, Jennifer Nicole Photography is a service that cares about the couples they photograph, they become familiar with them, and they make them feel relaxed in what can be a hectic day - a refreshing method of capturing the happy couple’s momentous occasion.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Cortne
    Cortne O. Married on 03/04/2022

Impeccable!

Jen and Mike are beyond amazing! This attention to detail and care for their clients blow me away! They captured our engagement photos and will be flying with us to Hawaii for our wedding in March and we are so excited to have them there to capture our big day!
  • Carly
    Carly R. Married on 12/18/2021

Phenomenal

Jenn and Mike knocked it out of the park when it came to our wedding photos and video. They went above and beyond our expectations. The day of the wedding was hectic but they kept up and managed to get all of the shots we wanted and more. They so beautifully captured our day, and I’m so grateful that we found them. With their creativity and flexibility, as well as professionalism and experience, you really can’t go wrong with them. I absolutely loved seeing our sneak peek the very next day, and Jenn always responded extremely quickly, even during the holidays. Of course I would recommend Jennifer Nicole Photography and Films! Thank you again, Jenn and Mike!

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Carly! I can't believe you took time on your honeymoon to write this for us, you are just the sweetest! We appreciate you both and enjoyed every single minute of your wedding!
  • Kim
    Kim R. Married on 12/11/2021

Fantastic!!!

Jennifer and her staff are beyond incredible. They are on top of everything to get the best lighting and unique poses. The pictures and videos of my daughters wedding are incredible. Would recommend them over and over again. Amazing!

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much for this beautiful review, Kim! We loved spending time with your family and getting to be a part of Rebekah & Leslie's special day

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jenn DeFilippis
Jenn DeFilippis
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hello friend! I'm Jenn and I'm the Owner and lead of JNP! I've been shooting weddings for a little over 3 years now and honestly, there isn't much I haven't seen. I've bustled dresses, put my bride's shoes one, helped her use the bathroom, pinned boutineers and so much more. I sometimes get mistaken for the planner, or even a really involved cousin but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I guess since this is my bio I need to share all the fancy stuff with you and not just the fun stuff. I've been internationally published and featured online and in print over 30 times. I'm a 2020 WW Couple's Choice Winner, a Two Bright Lights Editor's Choice Winner and a runner up two years in a row for the Oviedo Ovations Awards. To say I'm grateful is an understatement!

I run this show with my husband, Mike, who is my best friend and my high school sweetheart *collective awwwww*. We've known each other for more than half our lives and while we work well together at home, we're even better on your wedding day! There's no one I'd rather do this thing with, and I'm lucky he joined me on this journey.

We are native New Yorkers, hailing from Long Island, or "Lawnguyland" as our accents tell it. We moved down to Orlando in 2016 but we still service the New York area frequently!

When we aren't photographing or filming weddings, you can catch us fighting over the couch with our rescue pup, Bailey. (She almost always wins, I can't say no to those big eyes!)

Have any questions for us? Shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help! xoxo

Mike  DeFilippis
Mike DeFilippis
Lead Filmmaker & Second Photographer

Hello! I'm Mike and you can just refer to me as "Jenn's Husband" like everyone else haha!

I am the lead filmmaker for JNP and you can also find me second shooting for Jenn for weddings we aren't contracted for video services. We started only offering photography but as Jenn kept joking that I should learn to video, I started to take her more and more seriously. A little joke turned into so much more and now I'm so proud and overjoyed to film weddings along side of her.

I'm a musician at heart, so mixing music for films is second nature to me. Finding the right song can be tedious for some but is actually fun for me. I always knew I'd put the Music Education degree to good use haha.

When I'm not filming or editing, I'm usually watching the yankees or any Gordon Ramsay show.

Thanks for stopping by!

FL-434 Winter Springs, FL, 32708
Location of (Jennifer Nicole Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding