Jennifer Nicole Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Jennifer Nicole Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Married on 02/11/2021

Parks & Beth, Sunflowers & Burlap, Orlando, FL

I cannot say enough about Jennifer and Mike. Wow, what an experience. They over exceeded our expectations. The fact that she put together a blog (https://www.jennifernicolephotography.com/beth-parks-sunflower-and-burlap-intimate-wedding/) with all of the details, down to some nits and nats that she picked up on was over the top impressive. They sincerely helped us remember our day and the special moments that came and we might have missed or been so overwhelmed that we can't remember them all. Great Job Jennifer and Mike.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Beth!! It was such a pleasure to get to you know you both and the impact you have on others! Congratulations again!! xo

Ann M. · Married on 12/05/2020

The BEST photographers.

Jenn and Mike could not have been more professional, more organized, more creative... and so easy to work with. Booking them for your event will guarantee the BEST pictures.

Sent on 12/10/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Pleasanton! It was an absolute pleasure to be with your family!

Mollie P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Jenn and Mike were amazing to work with! Our ironical photographer canceled on us a few months before the wedding. Jenn was recommended by a photographer friend of mine. Jenn and Mike were professional, punctual and prompt. You can tell Jenn truly cares and wants your day to go as smoothly as possible. She was extremely attentive to details and very organized! Our wedding was 12/5/20 and she’s already sending edited images (which are all amazing)! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mollie for this sweet review! Your day was amazing and I'm so excited for you both!!

Emily K. · Married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say enough wonderful things about having Jenn photograph our wedding day! Her and her husband, Mike, went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations by far. They were extremely organized and knew exactly what they were doing. They are very detail oriented and are great at capturing every aspect of your big day. Our wedding had to be moved inside due to inclement weather and they quickly adapted to the sudden change, which was such a relief for this slightly overwhelmed bride! We would HIGHLY recommend Jenn & will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

We LOVED spending yesterday with you both, you planned a perfect wedding and we were honored to share it with you! Thank you so much for your sweet review

Alexis R. · Married on 11/10/2019

Book jenn!

Working with Jennifer and Mike for our wedding was awesome! Our wedding ran smoothly with them there and we just really enjoyed working with them. I love Jennifer's photo & editing style- it's so vibrant and just makes me happy to look at all the photos she took (over 1,000!). Please don't hesitate to work with Jenn and Mike- you won't regret it, we certainly didn't!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Alexis!!! We loved being able to share your special day with you and Tanner!

Cathlynn N. · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved working with Jennifer Nicole Photography

Jennifer was amazing to work with. She captured every shot I wanted, and captured shots that I did not know I wanted but LOVE. I would recommend using her to any bride...quite frankly using Jennifer will give you one less thing to worry about as you plan your big day. Jennifer rocks!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cathlynn!! It was a pleasure working with you and Ray - this sweet review made my day!

Joseph B. · Married on 10/13/2019

Great work by a great team

Jenn was so much fun to work with and did such a great job! Could not be happier.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Joe!! We had so much fun with you both! I appreciate your kind words!

Britt · Married on 10/06/2019

Power couple, 5 stars isn’t enough!! Love them

Jen & Mike are great! Book with them and you will not be disappointed.
    I talked with photographers for months, and I feel that these guys are the best around! Truly. So sweet, patient and their work is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Britt!! We loved being able to capture the best day of your lives!
  • Danielle

Danielle R. · Married on 09/13/2019

Incredible

Jenn and her husband Mike captured the best day of our lives and I am more than happy with how they handled the crazy day. I felt comfortable having them and following their directions. Loved them so much!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved every minute we spent with you and Paul! -Jenn

Paul C. · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding photography

Jen and mike were absolutely excellent for our wedding photography. They understood how important this day was to us and made the day even better. Very flexible and have such an easy going happy spirits to them. Going forward if we need photos taken again they will always be our go to. We recommend them to everyone we talk to. Thank you so much for an amazing time and experience with you guys!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Awwww, thanks Paul! You guys are the best!!! We loved being a part of your special day! Thank you for the kind words!
  • Ayana

Ayana G. · Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal photographer!

I was so excited to work with Jennifer Nicole Photography because she does incredible work. She has an incredible eye for amazing pictures and truly captured the essence of our day! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful pictures of their event!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ayana! This means so much to me!! It was amazing to be there for you and Stephen on such an important day!

Stephen E. · Married on 07/13/2019

Great eye for detail

Jen and Mike did a phenomenal job with the photography. They captured the pure joy of our guests as we turned an engagement party to a surprise wedding. The colors of our flowers came alive beautifully. The shots were executed perfectly, including the veil shots.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephen!!! It was a true blessing to be able to be there for you and Ayana! A surprise wedding is a first for us!

Joe

Best service ever!

The absolute best! Very professional and fun to be around!!! We recommend them to everybody looking to get married !!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Aw thanks Joe! We got all your friends and family anytime they need us! ;)
  • Bernice

Bernice H.

Jennifer was fabulous!

Jennifer was great! She was very professional and has a great personality. She took some awesome pictures for our Bridal Photoshoot with Aristocratic Events. It was amazing! I would recommend her anytime! ❤️😍

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you Bernice! That was such a fun day and shoot and it was great to be able to meet all the other wonderful vendors I now get to recommend!
  • 5.0

Spectacular experience!

Perfect in every way! Super flexible and open to any and all options. Our family and friends really had an amazing time and now we have these beautiful photos to help us keep these special moments of our very special day!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jennifer Nicole Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much! I wish I knew who this was so I could thank you appropriately for your kind words! :)