15 Grandview Rd, Bow, NH 03304 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,765
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jennifer Mowry Photography

Hey, I’m Jenn-a New England native who’s in love with the west. I’m a traveling elopement and wedding photographer, and I’ve spent the last eight years documenting stories of life and love. I’m a huge fan of Glacier National Park, the desert’s color palette, and hanging out around a campfire. I’m all about bad movies, good books, and messy nachos. I believe plans aren’t always necessary and neither are shoes. I’m new to the world of hiking but dream of rock climbing some day, and if you were to ask me, I’d tell you the world’s best beer is the one in my hand. Still curious? Shoot me an email and let's see if we jive!

In case you're wondering...
I love capturing honest, genuine moments. My favorites are the raw ones; the tears driven by the internal whirlwind of emotions. The moments of nervous hand-squeezing and big bear hugs. The nose-crinkling smiles and loud belly-laughs. These are all moments that we take for granted, but should celebrate and remember. Life is so much more than big milestones and paychecks-it's a whole lot of small gestures; of happy tears, nose-crinkles, and bear hugs. These are the moments I strive to capture. This is how I tell your story authentically.

Now, you might be thinking, 'that sounds nice, but I'm so awkward and hate having my picture taken!' (I FEEL YOU.) I'm mobile, and making sure you're somewhere you feel comfortable is important to me; maybe you're not an outdoorsy person at all and just want to book a cute, cuddly indoor session with your partner at home-that's totally fine (and sounds amazing)! Don't worry about feeling awkward in front of the camera; I've got bad jokes, worse dance moves, and a plethora of go-to poses designed to make you (and your partner) more comfortable in front of the camera, AND keep you looking relaxed and natural. We got this.

Follow Jennifer Mowry Photography on

ed5d61d6eb1ae98a 1503323337168 new hampshire elopement photography 07
new hampshire elopement photography 07

7 Reviews for Jennifer Mowry Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

The best choice we made!

My husband and I knew that our pictures would last a lifetime so it was really important for us to find a photographer who's style was kindred with our own and we found that with Jenn. She is an amazing photographer and a beautiful person, having her take our photos felt natural and we felt at ease with her. Our photographs turned out phenomenal (based on the sneak peek we got!) and I can't wait to see them all and pick out the ones for our album with my husband. Jenn memorialized our day exactly how I pictured, with a soft focus and an eye for detail.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2019

She Made our Elopement Perfect

We absolutely loved Jenn and everything she did for our special day. Always available for advice and questions, Jenn was invaluable to our big day. Her professionalism, sense of adventure, flexibility, creativity, and overall wonderful personality made the day feel like we were living a fairytale. The style, quality, and composition of the photography we received is mind-blowing. We would recommend Jenn to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Elena · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer is beyond amazing! She is a highly underrated but AMAZING boudoir photographer. I was incredibly nervous to do a boudoir (pre-wedding) as it is not in my nature to parade around in front of a camera - especially in my underwear! From the moment Jennifer emailed me back months before the shoot all the way through the end of shoot, she put me at ease. She was courteous and professional in her emails and communication prior to the shoot. She took everything I asked to heart and made sure to include any and all poses I wanted to do. And she turned around the photos incredibly fast! If you are thinking about doing boudoir - you should use Jennifer! Her price is extremely reasonable as well. This is by far the best thing I have ever done.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jennifer Mowry Photography Pricing

Jennifer Mowry Photography Price Rates

Jennifer Mowry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3765
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 15 Grandview Rd Bow, NH, 03304 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jennifer Mowry Photography)

Jennifer Mowry Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Mowry Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Mowry Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jennifer Mowry Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Mowry Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jennifer Mowry Photography offer?

Jennifer Mowry Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Mowry Photography offer?

Jennifer Mowry Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Mowry Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Mowry Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Mowry Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Mowry Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.