Bow, Bow, NH 03304 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jennifer Mowry Photography

Hey, I’m Jenn-a New England native who’s in love with the west. I’m a traveling elopement and wedding photographer, and I’ve spent the last seven years documenting stories of life and love. I’m a huge fan of Glacier National Park, the desert’s color palette, and hanging out around a campfire. I’m all about bad movies, good books, and messy nachos. I believe plans aren’t always necessary and neither are shoes. I’m new to the world of hiking but dream of rock climbing some day, and if you were to ask me, I’d tell you the world’s best beer is the one in my hand. Still curious? Shoot me a message and let's see if we jive!

In case you're wondering...
I love capturing honest, genuine moments. My favorites are the raw ones; the tears driven by the internal whirlwind of emotions. The moments of nervous hand-squeezing and big bear hugs. The nose-crinkling smiles and loud belly-laughs. These are all moments that we take for granted, but should celebrate and remember. Life is so much more than big milestones and paychecks-it's a whole lot of small gestures; of happy tears, nose-crinkles, and bear hugs. These are the moments I strive to capture. This is how I tell your story authentically.

Now, you might be thinking, 'that sounds nice, but I'm so awkward and hate having my picture taken!' (I FEEL YOU.) I'm mobile, and making sure you're somewhere you feel comfortable is important to me; maybe you're not an outdoorsy person at all and just want to book a cute, cuddly indoor session with your partner at home-that's totally fine (and sounds amazing)! Don't worry about feeling awkward in front of the camera; I've got bad jokes, worse dance moves, and a plethora of go-to poses designed to make you (and your partner) more comfortable in front of the camera, AND keep you looking relaxed and natural. We got this.

Follow Jennifer Mowry Photography on

Jennifer Mowry Photography 6
Jennifer Mowry Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2019

She Made our Elopement Perfect

We absolutely loved Jenn and everything she did for our special day. Always available for advice and questions, Jenn was invaluable to our big day. Her professionalism, sense of adventure, flexibility, creativity, and overall wonderful personality made the day feel like we were living a fairytale. The style, quality, and composition of the photography we received is mind-blowing. We would recommend Jenn to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Elena · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer is beyond amazing! She is a highly underrated but AMAZING boudoir photographer. I was incredibly nervous to do a boudoir (pre-wedding) as it is not in my nature to parade around in front of a camera - especially in my underwear! From the moment Jennifer emailed me back months before the shoot all the way through the end of shoot, she put me at ease. She was courteous and professional in her emails and communication prior to the shoot. She took everything I asked to heart and made sure to include any and all poses I wanted to do. And she turned around the photos incredibly fast! If you are thinking about doing boudoir - you should use Jennifer! Her price is extremely reasonable as well. This is by far the best thing I have ever done.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

We honestly can't recommend Jennifer enough! From the start she was incredibly responsive and professional. After seeing some of her work on her website, we knew she was the perfect match for our rustic farm wedding in Harrisville, New Hampshire. Trying to plan our wedding from across the country on the West Coast, Jenn was extremely accommodating throughout the whole planning process. Most importantly, our pictures came out absolutely perfect. We could not be happier with our decision to have Jenn as our photographer. Highly recommend!! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jennifer Mowry Photography Pricing

Jennifer Mowry Photography Price Rates

Jennifer Mowry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Bow Bow, NH, 03304 See on map