Tampa, FL 33525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jennifer M Photography

Hi there! I'm Jennifer, owner of Jennifer M Photography! I'm also a mom of twins and a full time RN. I started photography originally to have a creative outlet and preserve my families memories, I enjoyed it so much I began photographing friends and their families and have grown from there. I love photographing every stage of life from a sweet maternity session for a mother who can't wait to meet her precious new baby, to a senior in high school graduating and going out into the world eager to be an adult and learn and grow, to a couple engaged and ready to say I do to forever. I love every minute of it, and can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Jennifer M Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Latanya & Co. Weddings
  • Rainstone Productions
  • Lifelong Photography Studio
  • Bay Kings Creative

4 Reviews for Jennifer M Photography

Catharina · Married on 02/17/2018

Jennifer is outstanding! Every time I look in our gallery, I fall in love with the photos agin. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and really captured our wedding like nobody else could have. Her second shooter Candice did amazing work as well. You won’t find better!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 04/07/2017

Jennifer was amazing to work with! We did a test engagement photo session with her, and we knew from there she would be perfect for our wedding day photographer. She was very easy to work with and is very professional, but she's also very energetic and has the ability to make everyone feel comfortable and natural. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Veronica · Married on 04/01/2017

Jennifer is amazing to work with! She's affordable, has great ideas and loves what she does! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they all came out amazing! She goes above and beyond! I will use her for all my future professional photography!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Jennifer M Photography Pricing

Jennifer M Photography Price Rates

• Tampa, FL, 33525 See on map
    3522066355 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jennifer M Photography)