29015 THREE NOTCH RD UNIT 4, Mechanicsville, MD 20659 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Le Makeup

Hello! I’m Jennifer and I’m so glad you decided to drop on in for a visit. I am a Southern Maryland based makeup artist who loves makeup and all things beauty. I travel to all areas of DC, MD and VA. I am truly blessed to be able to do what I love and to be able to meet such amazing people. As a licensed cosmetologist and a certified makeup artist since 2005 I am always updating my techniques and products to make sure I only deliver the very best to my clients.

Being a freelance artist gives me the freedom to expand my field and work in all different areas of the industry. I mainly specialize in weddings, however I am also available for special events and photoshoots. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any other inquires you may have.

Whether you are looking for a soft natural look or more of a glamour finish, I will work with you to make sure that you will feel your very best and to only enhance your natural beauty that already exists.

If my makeup artistry fits your style and we are what you are looking for, I look forward to hearing from you very soon. It would my absolute pleasure and honor to be part of your special day!

– Jennifer Le

Jennifer Le Makeup 6
Jennifer Le Makeup 7

Erica · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience

Jennifer is the absolute sweetest! She did hair for myself and my bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous! Jennifer was quick to respond and easy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was quick but her work was flawless! She finished everyone’s hair with time to spare. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Selina

Selina Ridpath · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Make-up

Jennifer was THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! So personable and sweet. I felt BEAUTIFUL and so did all of my bridesmaids. I did not want to wash my make up of and it lasted all night. She is so talented and I highly recommend her for any special occasion, especially your wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Jennifer Le Makeup 8
    Jennifer Le Makeup 9
    Jennifer Le Makeup 10
  • Angela

Angela Fratino · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing quality

Jennifer did an absolutely amazing job. She was extremely open to any day of changes and has great quality work. I was beyond happy with my look on my wedding day. She also was open to any all requests from my bridesmaids. Jen and her assistant were AMAZING

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Jennifer Le Makeup 16
    Jennifer Le Makeup 17

Jennifer Le Makeup's reply:

Hi Angie,
    Thank yo so much for your sweet and thoughtful review! It was my absolute pleasure to be part of your special day! Congratulations again and many blessings on your happy marriage.

Jennifer Le Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning, Tanning Bed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• 29015 THREE NOTCH RD UNIT 4 Mechanicsville, District of Columbia, 20659 See on map
    301 538 8858 (Phone number)