Moccasin Hollow Road, Lithia, FL 33547 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Jennifer Kuenning Studio

A lifestyle photographer based in Tampa. I specialize in Weddings, Engagements and all the details in between. Every detail of your day is important and I love being a part of your special day.

Follow Jennifer Kuenning Studio on

thompsonjkstudio2017 resized 4

• Real Weddings 47

3 Reviews for Jennifer Kuenning Studio

Arden · Married on 05/06/2017

She was so great. Really took alot of stress off me !! Thanks so much Jennifer! You really delivered.

Alex · Married on 03/25/2017

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! I was almost 2 hours late to my own wedding. In the meantime she scoped out the area got wonderful pictures of area and the groomsman. Afterwords, she already knew all the perfect spots to take photos so it went by perfectly and quickly which was great because I was starving. She was patient, professional and kind and I really couldn't ask for more. I would recommend her to anyone!

Melissa · Married on 02/20/2016

I had the pleasure of having Jennifer as my wedding photographer. She was hoping for the opportunity to shoot her first wedding, and I knew that she was more than capable of handling it. Jennifer went above and beyond starting from the very beginning. We met several times to nail down the details of the day, and she even drove to the locations beforehand to get an idea of what equipment she would need. She is organized, prepared, and timely when arriving to the locations so she could capture both bride and groom getting ready for the big event. Even though it was a 12 hour day with the bride and groom, she didn't miss a single shot. Her attention to detail was spot on. She was an absolute joy to work with. She took so many amazing photos, both candid and posed. She worked with me, my family and my friends to capture all the pictures I wanted, and more I didn't even think of. The quality of her pictures is stunning. Every image that she took was wonderful, there was not a single one I didn't like. She gave us a sneak peak of a few photos the very next day! I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience with this part of my wedding. She has captured timeless photos I will cherish forever.
    Thank you so much capturing every little detail of our special day. You have an amazing talent, and every bride would be fortunate to have you by their side on the best day ever.

Jennifer Kuenning Studio Pricing

Jennifer Kuenning Studio Price Rates

Jennifer Kuenning Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings