Jennifer Juniper Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,526 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,526 Most Popular Price

I am a professional photographer, specializing in, well, just about everything. There is no job too big, and no job too small. I'm extremely dedicated, and passionate about what I do. I am neither an art student trying to make ends meet, nor one of THOSE photographers who has been doing this forever, and no longer cares. I strive to create beautiful, unique, and creative portraits for whatever your special occasion may be.

I began my studies in college as a Pre-Med Student, flourishing in the biology, anatomy, and such classes that were required of such a demanding course of study. (Chemistry not so much! :-) In my junior year, I realized my heart was not in it, and after days sitting by the river on campus sketching and pondering my life, I decided to start over and follow my joy of photography. (My parents were NOT happy)

After my life altering decision to be an artist, I spent time in Spain, with studies in art and architecture in Andalucia. I did an independent study in photography on the Islamic influences in such cities as Cordoba, Granada, and Sevilla, and grew to love the country and the language. I am now fluent in castillian Spanish, and can recommend great restaurants to dine at in Andalucia!

After another 2 years of traveling through Edinburgh Scotland, I returned to upstate New york to finish my studies.

I graduated from the State University of New York with a degree in photography. Right out of college, I was snatched up by a sports company that took me on the road to equestrian events all over New England. for 8 years, I photographed top notch dressage horses in Vermont, Grand Prix jumpers in Southern Connecticut, and my favorite, the 3 day events in Mass. New Jersey had our barrel racers and in hand classes. My boss began sending me out to photograph the wine and cheese parties that were thrown at every upscale equestrian event. I loved mingling with the people, asking if I could take their pictures, and chatting with them about their horses. From that, grew my love of photographing events.

I began photographing parties and weddings in New York, and continued when I moved to Florida. Having access to the most beautiful backdrops of the dunes, piers, and ocean in Daytona and the surrounding cities allowed my skills to flourish.

I strongly believe that my perseverance and dedication are what have gotten me to the point I am at today. I look forward to working with you, and making your special event something to remember for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,013

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,526

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Jayne
    Jayne Getting married on 09/23/2022

Totally Magical!

Jennifer and Alan created a warm and enjoyable environment that helped to alleviate stress and make the big day that much more enjoyable. From their great pieces of advice to their awesome photography skills, Jennifer and Alan helped capture every moment of our big day. We are so happy and appreciative of Jennifer Juniper Photography!

Jennifer Juniper Photography's reply:

thank you SO much Jayne! We're so happy you had a picture perfect day and we can't wait to share the full wedding gallery with you!
  • Brittney
    Brittney H. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Best Photographer & FAST turnaround

Jennifer and team are so beyond talented! Our venue was chosen for the outdoor space, so when it POURED rain on our big day, I was so sad to miss out on the photo ops. However, Jennifer quickly assured me we would get incredible shots - and we did!! She perfectly captured our entire day and was just so much fun to work with. After, she provided a teaser photo next day and then a small album of teasers a few days later. SO much fun to get a glimpse of photos SO FAST! Full album was ready in a month which is super short turnaround for a wedding photographer. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!! 10/10 FOR SURE

Jennifer Juniper Photography's reply:

awwww thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you like your photos. Even with the rain it was a beautiful wedding, and we're so glad we got to work with you! (Just an idea... we should talk to the Estate about an anniversary wedding shoot on the grounds. :-) )
  • Alexa
    Alexa K. Married on 01/29/2022

The best photographer and team

I had the BEST experience with Jennifer as my photographer and her sister company for event coordination, photo booth, fog machine, and uplighting. The fog WOWed my guests and truly made it a magical experience. The photo booth really gave my guests the opportunity let loose and have something else to do other than just dance on the dance floor. Jen and Alan are truly artists behind the camera. They captured the most special moments and made sure we had fun while we were taking pictures. Jen was able to capture great photos of my dog where she was smiling and looking in the camera. I couldn’t recommend her and her team enough. She is worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

41 photos · 04/22/2019
  • Becki & Glenn
    10 photos · 11/04/2018

Weddings by Sam Weddings by Sam Wedding Officiants

Jennifer is top of her class... beautiful photography, attentive to everybody present... great follow up!

James Shuler Photography & Videography James Shuler Photography & Videography Wedding Videographers

I had the opportunity to work along side Jennifer and her team during a wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry while I was covering the videography. Jennifer is extremely professional and her photos demonstrate the quality of service that she offers her clients. I'm looking forward to working along side her in the future.

A Lovely Engagement A Lovely Engagement Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Jennifer Juniper Photography! Jennifer takes amazingly creative shots and she works with you to capture all of the moments of your day that matter most to you. She offers affordable packages so that you can choose the one right for you, and her style of photography allows her clients to feel at ease. She takes great care of her customers and always makes them feel comfortable to be themselves. Jennifer is a true artist and it is clear she genuinely loves what she does, and her photos reflect her casual and fun personality. She could capture your love story in a single image. She can chronicle your journey together with an engagement shoot, your wedding day, and eventually maternity and family portraits. With Jennifer Juniper Photography, love is all you need!

1245 Edna Drive Daytona Beach, FL, 32129
Location of (Jennifer Juniper Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding