140 S. Ridgewood Ave Unit 104, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 4

About Jennifer Juniper Photography

I am a professional photographer, specializing in, well, just about everything. There is no job too big, and no job too small. I'm extremely dedicated, and passionate about what I do. I am neither an art student trying to make ends meet, nor one of THOSE photographers who has been doing this forever, and no longer cares. I strive to create beautiful, unique, and creative portraits for whatever your special occasion may be.

I began my studies in college as a Pre-Med Student, flourishing in the biology, anatomy, and such classes that were required of such a demanding course of study. (Chemistry not so much! :-) In my junior year, I realized my heart was not in it, and after days sitting by the river on campus sketching and pondering my life, I decided to start over and follow my joy of photography. (My parents were NOT happy)

After my life altering decision to be an artist, I spent time in Spain, with studies in art and architecture in Andalucia. I did an independent study in photography on the Islamic influences in such cities as Cordoba, Granada, and Sevilla, and grew to love the country and the language. I am now fluent in castillian Spanish, and can recommend great restaurants to dine at in Andalucia!

After another 2 years of traveling through Edinburgh Scotland, I returned to upstate New york to finish my studies.

I graduated from the State University of New York with a degree in photography. Right out of college, I was snatched up by a sports company that took me on the road to equestrian events all over New England. for 8 years, I photographed top notch dressage horses in Vermont, Grand Prix jumpers in Southern Connecticut, and my favorite, the 3 day events in Mass. New Jersey had our barrel racers and in hand classes. My boss began sending me out to photograph the wine and cheese parties that were thrown at every upscale equestrian event. I loved mingling with the people, asking if I could take their pictures, and chatting with them about their horses. From that, grew my love of photographing events.

I began photographing parties and weddings in New York, and continued when I moved to Florida. Having access to the most beautiful backdrops of the dunes, piers, and ocean in Daytona and the surrounding cities allowed my skills to flourish.

I strongly believe that my perseverance and dedication are what have gotten me to the point I am at today. I look forward to working with you, and making your special event something to remember for a lifetime.

Follow Jennifer Juniper Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jan Spisar Photography and Videography

52 Reviews for Jennifer Juniper Photography

• Brittney

Brittney H. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Best Photographer & FAST turnaround

Jennifer and team are so beyond talented! Our venue was chosen for the outdoor space, so when it POURED rain on our big day, I was so sad to miss out on the photo ops. However, Jennifer quickly assured me we would get incredible shots - and we did!! She perfectly captured our entire day and was just so much fun to work with. After, she provided a teaser photo next day and then a small album of teasers a few days later. SO much fun to get a glimpse of photos SO FAST! Full album was ready in a month which is super short turnaround for a wedding photographer. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!! 10/10 FOR SURE

Sent on 05/12/2021

Jennifer Juniper Photography's reply:

awwww thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you like your photos. Even with the rain it was a beautiful wedding, and we're so glad we got to work with you! (Just an idea... we should talk to the Estate about an anniversary wedding shoot on the grounds. :-) )

Valerie M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing, fun, professional

I knew from the moment I looked at Jennifers work that I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is a true professional that knows exactly what she’s doing. Jennifer and her team are SO fun to work with!! They made our whole wedding day so easy and stress free! She also brings an extra assistant with her that way every single angle from your day can be captured. The quality of the photographs we received is flawlessly edited! So many of our guests have said they have never seen such beautiful wedding photographs before and they are so right. If you are searching for a wedding photographer, look no further! Jennifer and her team will make your dream wedding photographs come true!!

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Jamie

Jamie C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Beautiful pictures and great experience

First of all- every bride's fream- Jennifer sent me 50+ teasers TWO days after our wedding!!
    I couldn't imagine having my wedding without Jennifer. From the beginning, she has been responsive and accommodating. She did more than tske our pictures! She helped us figure out our ceremony location, and coordinated a lot of the event. When even has a team who absolutely killed it. Her wedding planner, Liz was phenomenal and she went above and beyond for us. Her partner, Alan was amazing, and her photo booth "Ruth" was ran by Riley and we had great photos! Next, there is a presence about Jennifer that makes you feel calm, because she is so confident and to the point and you feel good knowing that she is a professional. Finally, THESE pictures! Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/16/2021

Jennifer Juniper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1526
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Weddings by Sam Wedding Officiants

Jennifer is top of her class... beautiful photography, attentive to everybody present... great follow up!

• James Shuler Photography & Videography Wedding Videographers

I had the opportunity to work along side Jennifer and her team during a wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry while I was covering the videography. Jennifer is extremely professional and her photos demonstrate the quality of service that she offers her clients. I'm looking forward to working along side her in the future.

• A Lovely Engagement Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Jennifer Juniper Photography! Jennifer takes amazingly creative shots and she works with you to capture all of the moments of your day that matter most to you. She offers affordable packages so that you can choose the one right for you, and her style of photography allows her clients to feel at ease. She takes great care of her customers and always makes them feel comfortable to be themselves. Jennifer is a true artist and it is clear she genuinely loves what she does, and her photos reflect her casual and fun personality. She could capture your love story in a single image. She can chronicle your journey together with an engagement shoot, your wedding day, and eventually maternity and family portraits. With Jennifer Juniper Photography, love is all you need!

• 140 S. Ridgewood Ave, Unit 104 Daytona Beach, 32114 See on map
    Tuesday through Friday 10-5, any other day or time by appointment!!
    Location of (Jennifer Juniper Photography)