Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Juniper Photography

I am a professional photographer, specializing in, well, just about everything. There is no job too big, and no job too small. I'm extremely dedicated, and passionate about what I do. I am neither an art student trying to make ends meet, nor one of THOSE photographers who has been doing this forever, and no longer cares. I strive to create beautiful, unique, and creative portraits for whatever your special occasion may be.

I began my studies in college as a Pre-Med Student, flourishing in the biology, anatomy, and such classes that were required of such a demanding course of study. (Chemistry not so much! :-) In my junior year, I realized my heart was not in it, and after days sitting by the river on campus sketching and pondering my life, I decided to start over and follow my joy of photography. (My parents were NOT happy)

After my life altering decision to be an artist, I spent time in Spain, with studies in art and architecture in Andalucia. I did an independent study in photography on the Islamic influences in such cities as Cordoba, Granada, and Sevilla, and grew to love the country and the language. I am now fluent in castillian Spanish, and can recommend great restaurants to dine at in Andalucia!

After another 2 years of traveling through Edinburgh Scotland, I returned to upstate New york to finish my studies.

I graduated from the State University of New York with a degree in photography. Right out of college, I was snatched up by a sports company that took me on the road to equestrian events all over New England. for 8 years, I photographed top notch dressage horses in Vermont, Grand Prix jumpers in Southern Connecticut, and my favorite, the 3 day events in Mass. New Jersey had our barrel racers and in hand classes. My boss began sending me out to photograph the wine and cheese parties that were thrown at every upscale equestrian event. I loved mingling with the people, asking if I could take their pictures, and chatting with them about their horses. From that, grew my love of photographing events.

I began photographing parties and weddings in New York, and continued when I moved to Florida. Having access to the most beautiful backdrops of the dunes, piers, and ocean in Daytona and the surrounding cities allowed my skills to flourish.

I strongly believe that my perseverance and dedication are what have gotten me to the point I am at today. I look forward to working with you, and making your special event something to remember for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)

I chose Jennifer because I’ve seen her work over the last several years and she’s outstanding. I even told my fiancé, if she’s not available on our date that we would need to change it! So happy to have her!

Profile Picture Denielle, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer that we choose ended up not being able to make it so we had to book Jennifer 2 days before our wedding. The father of the bride contracted her so I am not sure how that went. I do know that when I showed up in my bridal suite she was there all set up and ready. I previously did not want a photo shoot while we were getting dressed due to stress but she was very professional and quick with the shots she wanted. And she got all the classic shots too. During the ceremony and reception it was Jennifer and one assistant taking pictures. All the teasers look amazing. During the ceremony and photo shoot it was pouring rain but she got nice pics. Later during the reception the clouds started breaking up and she pulled the bride and groom out for some amazing outside shots. Highly recommended.

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Love, love, loved her! Very easy to work with and her work is outstanding!
Would definitely book them again!
Lesa Flickinger

220x220 sq 1393448082480 untitled 1
220x220 sq 1393448122016 untitled

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer is top of her class... beautiful photography, attentive to everybody present... great follow up!

I had the opportunity to work along side Jennifer and her team during a wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry while I was covering the videography. Jennifer is extremely professional and her photos demonstrate the quality of service that she offers her clients. I'm looking forward to working along side her in the future.

It is always a pleasure to work with Jennifer Juniper Photography! Jennifer takes amazingly creative shots and she works with you to capture all of the moments of your day that matter most to you. She offers affordable packages so that you can choose the one right for you, and her style of photography allows her clients to feel at ease. She takes great care of her customers and always makes them feel comfortable to be themselves. Jennifer is a true artist and it is clear she genuinely loves what she does, and her photos reflect her casual and fun personality. She could capture your love story in a single image. She can chronicle your journey together with an engagement shoot, your wedding day, and eventually maternity and family portraits. With Jennifer Juniper Photography, love is all you need!

Jennifer takes such great care of all our brides! And we love that she provides us with beautiful images of our brides special day! She is always giving our brides sneak peaks which we love!

Jennifer is a wonderful and innovative photographer. She is also very personable, and that is so important in a wedding photographer because the bride and groom can feel relaxed and comfortable for their photos. She works well with all the wedding vendors and is just a very kind person!

140 S. Ridgewood Ave, Unit 104, Daytona Beach, FL 32114   See On Map
386-882-7238 (phone)
Tuesday through Friday 10-5, any other day or time by appointment!!