140 S. Ridgewood Ave Unit 104, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 4

About Jennifer Juniper Photography

I am a professional photographer, specializing in, well, just about everything. There is no job too big, and no job too small. I'm extremely dedicated, and passionate about what I do. I am neither an art student trying to make ends meet, nor one of THOSE photographers who has been doing this forever, and no longer cares. I strive to create beautiful, unique, and creative portraits for whatever your special occasion may be.

I began my studies in college as a Pre-Med Student, flourishing in the biology, anatomy, and such classes that were required of such a demanding course of study. (Chemistry not so much! :-) In my junior year, I realized my heart was not in it, and after days sitting by the river on campus sketching and pondering my life, I decided to start over and follow my joy of photography. (My parents were NOT happy)

After my life altering decision to be an artist, I spent time in Spain, with studies in art and architecture in Andalucia. I did an independent study in photography on the Islamic influences in such cities as Cordoba, Granada, and Sevilla, and grew to love the country and the language. I am now fluent in castillian Spanish, and can recommend great restaurants to dine at in Andalucia!

After another 2 years of traveling through Edinburgh Scotland, I returned to upstate New york to finish my studies.

I graduated from the State University of New York with a degree in photography. Right out of college, I was snatched up by a sports company that took me on the road to equestrian events all over New England. for 8 years, I photographed top notch dressage horses in Vermont, Grand Prix jumpers in Southern Connecticut, and my favorite, the 3 day events in Mass. New Jersey had our barrel racers and in hand classes. My boss began sending me out to photograph the wine and cheese parties that were thrown at every upscale equestrian event. I loved mingling with the people, asking if I could take their pictures, and chatting with them about their horses. From that, grew my love of photographing events.

I began photographing parties and weddings in New York, and continued when I moved to Florida. Having access to the most beautiful backdrops of the dunes, piers, and ocean in Daytona and the surrounding cities allowed my skills to flourish.

I strongly believe that my perseverance and dedication are what have gotten me to the point I am at today. I look forward to working with you, and making your special event something to remember for a lifetime.

Follow Jennifer Juniper Photography on

Videos 1 Video

46 Reviews for Jennifer Juniper Photography

Samantha Myberg · Married on 11/20/2020

Bridal Session

My fiancé and I cancelled our wedding in Jamaica for Nov 2020, but we still wanted to have pictures to share and cherish. I found a local venue in Port Orange (Estate on the Halifax). It was gorgeous. Jennifer takes a lot of photos there so we trusted her with our Bridal Session and we couldn't be happier. Jennifer and her assistant were wonderful to work with! You won't regret your decision to hire her. She was also very responsive to her emails if I had any questions.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2020

Great caring flexible

Jennifer was our original wedding photographer for our 4/25/2020 wedding however covid has other plans. We did an engagement photo shoot with Jennifer it was fun light and she took some great pictures and made it a great day. However we weren’t lucky enough to have her for our rescheduled wedding and we had already paid her for our initial wedding. Jennifer was very flexible with helping us get our money worth even though she wouldn’t be our photographer. She lined up a videographer You and I pictures who was amazing she set up up lighting in our cocktail room and provided an amazing photo booth. Not too mention she fit us into her busy schedule to take our getting ready photo. With all the craziness of 2020 it just shows you who are the people that are true professionals and will keep their word as well as help you have a beautiful day that you will remember for the rest of your life. If you hire Jennifer Juniper you will be hiring and amazingly talented professional who wants to make you happy. Thank you Jennifer.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Jess

Jess Morris · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing! Beyond the wow factor!

We booked another vendor as we did not know about Jennifer. We were unhappy with what we were getting. We interviewed 3 photographers after that. Jennifer replied via phone and email to our endless amount of questions. She was over the top amazing. To say I feel lucky or blessed doesn't even cover all she did. She was half the price of our original photographer and not only were our pictures above that quality..she communicated, she toured our small venue, she took part and was present and then provided another day of absolutely amazing portraits.
    After that she communicated through every part of the process. She provided sneak peaks long bf we expected and when we received our pictures...I was in awe. We also used her photo booth..might I say amazing and drone video coverage. Wow Wow Wow. Every guest was impressed and complimented our pictures. Jennifer was so over the top in every category. I can not believe I found her. Her talent and eye is beyond belief. Thank you Jennifer! We just wished you lived in Ohio!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jennifer Juniper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1526
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Weddings by Sam Wedding Officiants

Jennifer is top of her class... beautiful photography, attentive to everybody present... great follow up!

• James Shuler Photography & Videography Wedding Videographers

I had the opportunity to work along side Jennifer and her team during a wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry while I was covering the videography. Jennifer is extremely professional and her photos demonstrate the quality of service that she offers her clients. I'm looking forward to working along side her in the future.

• A Lovely Engagement Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Jennifer Juniper Photography! Jennifer takes amazingly creative shots and she works with you to capture all of the moments of your day that matter most to you. She offers affordable packages so that you can choose the one right for you, and her style of photography allows her clients to feel at ease. She takes great care of her customers and always makes them feel comfortable to be themselves. Jennifer is a true artist and it is clear she genuinely loves what she does, and her photos reflect her casual and fun personality. She could capture your love story in a single image. She can chronicle your journey together with an engagement shoot, your wedding day, and eventually maternity and family portraits. With Jennifer Juniper Photography, love is all you need!

• 140 S. Ridgewood Ave, Unit 104 Daytona Beach, 32114 See on map
    Tuesday through Friday 10-5, any other day or time by appointment!!
    Location of (Jennifer Juniper Photography)