2921 Flynn St, Deltona, FL 32738 Map · Phone number

Current Hometown: Deltona, FL

Wedding Videographer

Wedding Video Editor

Shooting Weddings Since 2013

I love shooting weddings because I love being allowed the opportunity to capture one of the most important days of a couples lives. Weddings are filled with emotions at their highest expression. Being able to capture that for the couple and knowing that they will be able to watch and relive those moments is magical. It is an honor to capture these moments for the start of the couple’s new journey.

I love sports and music. I am an amateur Racquetball player and I have been playing guitar and bass since 2002. I find that my love and experience in music inspires me to create unique and memorable Videos.

Follow Chiola Productions on

• Videos 8

11 Reviews for Chiola Productions

• Krystle

Krystle Grise · Married on 07/18/2019

Just an incredible dude with incredible work

We found Rob through facebook and I am so so thankful! He flew from Florida to Colorado and treated us like best friends! Leading up to our big day Rob communicated with us whenever we had questions and on the day of he did not skip a beat! He were there for every important aspect of our day. His work is hands down some of the best I have seen.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Lori Usarzewicz · Married on 07/05/2019

A must have for every wedding!

We used Rob for both our daughters weddings!(6 months apart). If I had six daughters, we would use him six times! He is super friendly, creative, accommodating( he flew to NJ from Florida!) and very reasonable! I feel like he is part of our family and quite frankly am going to miss him!!! I got married 31 years ago and still watch my wedding video every year! My how things have changed! Rob does such an incredible job with his drone, the music and his timing!! And he doesn’t make you wait forever! We got a teaser video within a few days! If you’re considering a videographer( which you will never regret!)—look no further!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Steven

Steven Usarzewicz · Married on 07/05/2019

Stunning videography....you need to hire this guy

Rob did both of my daughters weddings in the last 6 months (12/312018 and 7/5/2019) and drove up from Florida to NJ to do so. Somehow within 3 days of the wedding (including driving back to Florida) he was able to do this mini- preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzSxDs0GkKg&feature=share. His dedication to his craft and getting to know his subjects shines through in his storytelling. He captures all the poignant moments of the day and encapsulates them into stunning cinematography. I cannot recommend any vendor more highly than Rob.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Chiola Productions Pricing

Chiola Productions Price Rates

Chiola Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive