1515 Hamden Dr., Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Hamilton Events

At Jennifer Hamilton Events we take your unique vision and personality and infuse it into every aspect of your wedding to make it truly YOU.

We want our clients to see themselves reflected in every detail of their event without the stress of having to do it all themselves. Do you know what style you want but aren't quite sure how to pull it all together? Taking the time to truly get to know you, we create and coordinate all of the beautiful details to make up one spectacular event. Our goal is to "get you". We want to completely understand your likes/dislikes and ideas so that we can take care of the logistics allowing you to enjoy your day and simply concentrate on making memories!

Whether you're planning charming nuptials or an uber cool party, we are here to listen and to make it happen without a hitch!

• Infinity Hospitality
TeaParty69
365f999505bbef1f 1307479073640 LaurenandCraigExit

22 Reviews for Jennifer Hamilton Events

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

Jennifer was fantastic to work with! From the first phone conversation we had (sharing our similar views on certain trends in weddings that we were really tired of), I knew I'd be in good hands with her. She coordinated the last 30 days leading up to my wedding, which meant I did not have to speak to any of the vendors about anything (unless I wanted to) the month before the wedding. She also sent me monthly to-do lists, which helped me feel like I was never behind on the planning. I have told several friends getting married that a wedding coordinator is absolutely worth the money because not being stressed about vendors or the schedule is a HUGE relief. The weekend of the wedding, she was fantastic. If anyone called me (because let's be honest, there's always one vendor who does), I just sent them to her, and never had to deal with it again. She and her assistant, Porsche, were great the day of, especially when she happily grabbed some drinks from the bar for our groomsmen who got a little tired (bored) before the ceremony.

Jennifer is sweet, well-organized, detail oriented, and has both great style and a great sense of humor. You'll be in good hands with her!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Erin · Married on 12/14/2013

Jennifer was absolutely AMAZING. She helped plan my wedding in Nashville, TN while I was all the was in D.C! She was so willing to go to meetings for me and was always available to talk when I needed her. She also always has an answer to a bride's 1000 questions. And my wedding day was PERFECT. Even all of my wedding party commented on how wonderful and sweet she was. I seriously could not have asked for a better planner. Her team is also amazing and helpful. She really gets to know you and understands your vision for your wedding day. I would say my absolute favorite thing about her though is that EVERY time after talking with her or meeting with her, I felt a sense of happiness and excitement for my wedding day. She just has such a sweet and fun personality and makes you feel so comfortable in a time that can be stressful. I'd say it's very hard to leave a 2 hour meeting about your wedding day feeling calm, happy, and relaxed, but that is exactly how I felt every time ( my mother did as well). And I think that might be the most important quality a wedding planner could have. I would DEF recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Katelyn · Married on 07/13/2013

I cannot overstate how important Jennifer and her team (especially Porsche) were to the success of my wedding, and my happiness the day of.

For the months prior to the wedding, I chatted with Jen or Porsche about our plans for the day of. They were supportive of my ideas – from having them design the ceremony backdrop to having Taco Bell as the late-night snack. They gave input on everything – from my wedding dress to tipping vendors to our first-dance song. I completely and fully trusted their judgment.

The week of my wedding Porsche became more to me than a wedding coordinator. She pretty much took on the role of therapist and bff. She responded to my calls and texts all hours of the day and night. She was able to manage a vendor relationship that went awry. She listened to me panic about things that went wrong. She had a sewing kit ready when my now husband’s button fell off his suit. She redirected the band when they wouldn’t stop playing smooth jazz (haha, not what we were going for!). She helped me change into my reception dress. She made me cry at her sweet and supportive words.

Truly, I cannot say enough good things about Jen, Porsche and the whole team at Jennifer Hamilton Events. They went above and beyond for me, my husband and our guests. Hiring them was the absolute best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Jennifer Hamilton Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1515 Hamden Dr. Nashville, 37211 See on map