Jenna Laine Weddings

Fairhope, AL View map

Weddings and Events by Jenna Laine is a full service wedding and event planning company dedicated to making your wedding day a fun, elegant and relaxing experience. We offer four packages and one exstensive A'la Carte menu, which gives you the option to customize each package to your specific needs. Located in Fairhope, Alabama along the Gulf Coast we are currently serving Fairhope, Daphne, Mobile, Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. We also offer destination wedding and honeymoon coordination!

Weddings and Events by Jenna Laine also offers Carlson Craft fine paper and accessories. We offer wedding invitations, save the dates, anniversary invitations, baby announcements, shower invitations, programs, and so much more! To make this decision process easier on you, we bring the samples to your door, esnureing you know exactly what you are getting.

Please contact Weddings and Events by Jenna Laine today at 251.929.0485 or weddingsandeventsbyjl@gmail.com, to find more information about our wedding and event planning services!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Debbie Married on 05/13/2017
    Jenna Laine and the rest of her team far exceeded my expectations this past weekend for my daughter’s wedding. She is an excellent wedding planner and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. The services Jenna and her team provided truly allowed for a more enjoyable experience at my daughter’s wedding. I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed with her or her work, she is incredible. My family and I can’t thank Jenna enough and would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner.
    Karessa Married on 10/03/2015
    Jenna and her team (Alex and Kristen - sorry if I botched those names) were amazing. As an event planner by trade, I felt very comfortable letting them take the reins the weekend of our wedding and they definitely did not disappoint. And I'm pretty anal about how I like things done! I even brought a lot of my own decor from Huntsville and they made everything look perfect. Everyone seemed to really enjoy our wedding and we received plenty of compliments - we owe so much to them! My husband and I are so all over the place so it was definitely great to have them keep us in check. They were so on point with everything. I would recommend Weddings and Events by Jenna Laine to anyone! Thanks again for an amazing wedding experience we will never forget!
    Cather Married on 05/09/2015
    Jenna did a fabulous job helping me plan my wedding! She is very organized, knowledgable about all wedding details and local vendors, and made the planning process and whole weekend stress-free. I would highly recommend her services, they are well worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Jeremy
    46 photos · 06/01/2019

So Life Studios So Life Studios Wedding Photographers

We love working with Jenna and her team. They are organized, professional, and efficient.

RHR Media RHR Media Wedding Videographers

My wife and I have both had the pleasure of knowing and working with Jenna. She is truly incredible. She stays at least a step ahead throughout the day, works hard, and is mega talented. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Rock Creek Golf Club Rock Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I have sent many brides to Jenna in the short time I've known her. She is so sincere and truly loves what she does. She is very organized, prompt, and professional.

24336 US Highway 98 Fairhope, AL, 36532
Location of (Jenna Laine Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding