8915 Cromwell Drive, Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

0754fimg1016fblo

9 Reviews for Jenifer Morris Photography

Annette Allard · Married on 04/06/2019

Jenifer is Amazing!

Jenifer was amazing, I’m so glad we picked her. She was very organized and on top of things. I was really impressed that she took some tome a few days before our ceremony to scout out a great spot for photos. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Jenifer Morris Photography's reply:

You are so welcome Annette--since it was the height of cherry blossom time, we just had to find a perfect location!

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Jenifer Morris was amazing!! She was was great to work with before the wedding, the day of the wedding and after the wedding. My wedding was a couple of months ago and she is still so responsive to all of my questions and emails. Jenifer did such a great job the day of the wedding. We had a storm coming in and she made everything so organized. She is not afraid to speak up and directly people where to go. She also really took what I wanted seriously down to the smallest details. For example, I think that I look much better from my left side so she made sure that I was in a position that showed off my left side.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Liidia · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I loved working with Jenifer for our October 22 wedding! She has such a great attitude and is super on top of things - she gave excellent suggestions on photos and really just ran with everything on the big day so we didn't have to think about any of the details. The pictures are beautiful - we can't wait to work on our album! We highly recommend working with Jenifer, she is terrific.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jenifer Morris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 8915 Cromwell Drive Springfield, 22151 See on map