Jemma Coleman Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jemma Coleman Photography

The perfect combination of modern style and timeless imagery.

We are Palm Beach County & Treasure Coast Florida wedding & portrait photographers Jemma & David Coleman. Serving Palm Beach, the Treasure Coast, and Gainesville, we're excited about documenting your most important milestones whether you're graduating, getting married, or you were just able to get the family together!

With our classic funk brand, your images will be the perfect combination of modern style and timeless imagery. Our chic line of products and professional printing complete your collection and are made in the USA.

Go Gators! Current UF students and Alumni get extra love. Contact us for our current Gator promos!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Jemma Coleman Photography on

10 Reviews for Jemma Coleman Photography

We found Jemma on Facebook and, after meeting several photographers, decided that she and David were the team for us! The quality of their photos, their passion for the process, and their creativity in capturing the moments that made our day extra special are only a few of the reasons we'd recommend Jemma to anyone!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Jemma Coleman Photography online, by searching for photographers who had shot my venue. I was at first enchanted by their crisp, journalistic style. Once my husband Chris and I met Jemma and David, we were certain they were the right photographers for our wedding. Jemma and David are warm and kind people. They took the time to get to know Chris and I, to know our personal style in addition to finding out what we were looking for in wedding photography.

On our wedding day, Jemma and David were a joy to have around! They are professionals, and they literally saved the day during our pre-ceremony first look & portraits -- when I realized I had forgotten to specify that the dance floor be put down, Jemma calmly assured me not to worry, while David spoke with the venue and got the dance floor down in no time. You would never know we almost had a disaster! As for the images they captured of our wedding day, I am so in love with them. The portraits of Chris and I and our families feel fresh and unique. The detail photos perfectly captured the feeling of the day for me. All of our guests are captured in real moments enjoying each other. Afterwards, Jemma was there for me every step of the post-wedding process, suggesting the perfect display piece for our home, and helping me put together the most gorgeous album. Momentarily, I was one of those brides who thought maybe I didn't need an album. Oh how wrong I would have felt! The album that Jemma created for me is printed on a German etching paper, which makes the images pop like art on the page. It's gorgeous and so different.

Overall, I could not be happier with the decision to hire Jemma Coleman Photography! If I had it to do all over again, I would absolutely choose them again!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jemma Coleman Photography was absolutely FABULOUS! I would highly recommend using Jemma for any type of photography. She took our engagement photos and Jemma and David shot our wedding! We LOVED all of our photos! Seriously, every single one!!! Jemma and David have the best personalities and are fun to be around. We were supposed to have a beach ceremony and due to RAINY weather, we were were married inside. Jemma really helped me relax when our plans didn't go according to schedule and was very patient with us! When the weather cleared after the ceremony, Jemma was able to capture FANTASTIC beach shots. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/8/13, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1312823017062 hiltonsingerislandweddingphotographernicolehector

FLORIDA GATOR LOVE

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Just because you're an alum or current student - you get some extra love. All Gator couples get a choice of complimentary a) hour of coverage, b) bridal fashion OR engagement session & $300 to spend on prints or a sign-in book, c) a 16x24 canvas, or d) boudoir session & hot-off-the-press-book.*note, all sessions must take place in Palm Beach County or Treasure Coast area to avoid travel fees. Gainesville may be arranged, after all, we're up there for the games!
#WW5a0ad2f622792278

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rockstar highly recommends the photography stylings of David + Jemma. Our website is covered with amazing shots taken by this super-talented husband + wife duo. Packed full of personality, and with an absolute passion for capturing the fun and emotion in each and every special moment, Jemma Coleman Photography is five-star all the way.

Jupiter, FL 33469   See On Map