2450 W. Sample Road Suite 12, Pompano Beach, FL 33073 Map · Phone number

About Jean Wilco Events

Design, Planning and Management services delivered with Enthusiasm, Passion and Integrity!

Jean Wilco Events is a boutique event planning company, based in South Florida. We plan all celebrations and specialize in Weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Along with a team of the most creative event specialists in the area, we produce celebrations that surpass expectations and leave our clients amazed.

Whether starting in the beginning or jumping in a month away, we make the planning process easy so you can appreciate and enjoy all the experiences leading up to and on your special day.

Contact: Jean Wilco 954 854-5403 Jean@JeanWilcoEvents.com

We Take the Cake
We Take the Cake Wilco Studio Photography

7 Reviews for Jean Wilco Events

Hilary · Married on 12/30/2017

Jean was the best! I chose the "day of" package which consisted of Jean helping me the 6-7 weeks leading up to my wedding and then Jean running the show the day of. She knew all the right questions to ask and all the little details that needed filling in. Knowing she was with us the entire day of the wedding, keeping everything and everyone on schedule was so comforting. She was always extremely detail-oriented, timely and friendly. I always looked forward to our conversations! I highly recommend hiring Jean for your wedding/event planning!

Lara · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I are BEYOND grateful for Jean!!!!! Where do I even begin?!

We hired her the month before our wedding and to say she helped us immensely is an understatement. We really had no idea what we were doing and she came in and saved the day. I call her my lifesaver because she truly was and made our wedding day a dream come true.

When we first met Jean, we clicked with her right away. She is organized, sweet, professional, and radiates a positive energy that leaves you feeling so good. It was very important to us that we had a planner who would make us happy and not more stressed out than we already were - and Jean made our lives SO much easier and was always such a pleasure to work with. Jean was available any time whenever I needed to speak with her. Also, she was incredible at coordinating with our other vendors. She truly advocated for what we (her clients) wanted but was also extremely professional and kind in her interactions with the other vendors.

Our wedding day was so perfect all THANKS to Jean! It would not have been what it was without her hard work.

Thank YOU Jean!!! We are going to miss working with you and appreciate everything you did for us!

Amie · Married on 06/21/2014

Jean made sure everything was perfect for our wedding - from day 1 of planning to the day following the event. She went out of her way to accommodate us, and to keep my mom in line when her ideas got a little out of hand! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and it is all thanks to Jean!

Jean Wilco Events FAQ