Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 2

About JDKPROPHOTO LLC

Wedding Photography

I value capturing the essence and beauty of each individual wedding. Wedding packages include artistic and photojournalistic style to create photographs that are truly memorable. Also included in the package is a consultation with the couple to discuss their photography requirements and preferences, answer any questions, and develop a comfortable relationship. This in turn will help make your wedding day run more smoothly.

Contact Information

Videos 1 vídeo

33 Reviews for JDKPROPHOTO LLC

Alyssa · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Photographer

Dariusz was the one vendor at my wedding who stood out. From the beginning of this process, until after the wedding, he spent endless time making sure everything was perfect. He truly cared about capturing everything we asked for. He took his expertise and also listened to our requests. The day of our wedding, late night, when all the other vendors left, Dariusz stayed even after I told him he could head home after a long day. After the wedding, he got the photos to us quickly, and I had SOOO many photo memories that perfectly captured my day from start to finish. Furthermore, after the wedding, Dariusz spent countless time putting effort into making a professional and quality wedding album that will last us a lifetime. Dariusz is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. You won’t regret using him as your photographer!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are looking for a photographer that 1) takes artistic photographs and 2) makes the whole process feel effortless, than I highly recommend working with Dariusz.

I chose Dariusz as my wedding photographer because of the quality of his albums - he plays around with different angles, aperture (points of focus) and lighting to capture photographs that are not just beautiful but also unique. We just received the photographs from our engagement shoot and I am so impressed! It was so easy to schedule a time with Dariusz. He never sets limits on the time he can spend. In fact, he arrived 20 minutes early to look around the park and unpack his stuff. He came with multiple cameras and equipment to take advantage of the different color schemes, bridges and landscapes around the park. He even brought lighting equipment to take advantage of the wooden covered bridge. He also did an amazing job directing the photographs - despite that my fiancé and I are VERY inexperienced when it comes to being photographed, we both felt very comfortable. Dariusz captured so many moments - from fun and playful to serious and sweet and was able to capture our personality. He is also extremely efficient - I cannot believe how many places and shots we covered in a few hours. Best of all, he sent me a few of the top photos that same night so we had a fun preview to look over at the end of the day.

I am so happy we found such an amazing photographer and I can’t wait to work with Dariusz again on our wedding day. I would recommend Dariusz to all of my friends!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

My husband and I worked with Darek from JDK Prophoto for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day. The shots he got are simply amazing and creative. He gave us excellent direction in order to capture the best moments! He has an eye for the best shot and will capture your day in ways better than you could imagine. And most importantly he and his assistant helped us turn a terrible weather day into an awesome and unique photo shoot! Darek is not only a photographer, but also an excellent coordinator for your day to help keep things running smoothly. Considering the quality of photos he produces, he is also very reasonably priced! My husband and I couldn't be happier with him and his work!

Sent on 02/16/2016

JDKPROPHOTO LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• JDKPROPHOTO LLC 2
    2020 Specials

Special 10% off any wedding in 2020

• Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 See on map
    Location of (JDKPROPHOTO LLC)