50 College Dr, Woodbury, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About JBJ Limousine

*JBJ Limousine Inc. has provided sedan, limousine, shuttle & party bus services to the entire Tri-State Area for 18 years.
We have a diverse selection of FULLY INSURED vehicles, w/ drug-tested, fingerprinted, properly licensed drivers, & stellar customer service.
*Serving thousands of brides & grooms over the past 18 years, JBJ Limousine Inc. also specializes in other areas.
We provide transportation for:
~ Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties ~ Rehearsal Dinners ~ Gown Shopping ~ Shuttle Services ~ Anniversaries ~ Birthdays ~ Wine Tours ~ Airport Runs ~ Cruise Port Runs ~ Proms ~ Nights Out ~ Graduations ~ Sweet 16's ~ Homecoming Dances ~ Sporting Events ~ Concerts ~ *The List is Endless*

Follow JBJ Limousine on

35 Reviews for JBJ Limousine

• Nicole

Nicole Ganaden · Married on 08/18/2019

great value

our driver was on time and super helpful! he went out during the mass to get us cups and ice for the ride to the venue. highly recommended

Sent on 09/09/2019

JBJ Limousine's reply:

Thank you VERY MUCH from your FANTASTIC REVIEW, Nicole!
    It was a PLEASURE being part of your SPECIAL DAY!
    Vince www.JBJLimo.com (609) 502-1580

Lauren Campbell · Married on 02/11/2019

Top Notch Service!

Thank you so much for your services for our 11/2/19 wedding. From start to finish, It all exceeded our expectations. When I first called Vince, I had no idea what I was doing or what I needed for my day. Vince talked everything through with me. What I appreciated most is that he didn't take advantage of my naivety or try to rip me off. He was upfront and fair about pricing, and even found ways to save me money while still getting me everything I needed. He was so thorough in explaining everything and going over details. It made me feel confident that things would run smoothly come the day of. Vince actually told me to call around other places and price things out, but nobody I spoke to was as thorough/took as much time as him, so I was drawn right back to JBJ. On the day of, things continued to be excellent. The limos were clean and in good condition. Our limo driver, Robert, was professional, communicative, and helpful! He is also an expert driver. Our ceremony was in a park, which required Robert to drive down small paths and weave between tight areas. He did so flawlessly. Additionally, he arrived to the house 30 minutes early, which was very much appreciated. As a bride, I was nervous things beyond my control would go wrong, so seeing him pull up ahead of schedule really eased my mind and ensured everything would run according to plan. Robert also served as our hotel shuttle driver (since our limo became the hotel shuttle). Our guests were raving about the fact that the shuttle was actually a limo. I have to credit this idea to Vince. He suggested it as a way to save me money so that I wouldn't have to pay for an additional vehicle and driver. At the end of the night, my parents, husband, and I all got into the limo for the final shuttle run to the hotel. We had a bunch of items that we needed to transport back to the hotel (flowers, gifts, decorations). Robert helped us drag everything into and out of the limo and brought them into the hotel for us. Side note: my dad pretty much hates everyone and he and Robert were the best of friends by the end of the night, so I think it is safe to say that Robert must be a pretty personable guy. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH to JBJ limos for helping to make our wedding a success!!! -Lauren and Brian

Sent on 11/05/2019

JBJ Limousine's reply:

Lauren, we would like to sincerely thank you for your business and for this STELLAR review. As New Ownership has recently taken over (just a few short months ago) in August of 2019, JBJ Limousine is so grateful to have made your Wedding Day a "J"ustifiably "B"etter "J"ourney.

JBJ Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar