First Class Rolls Royce

Willingboro, NJ View map

South Jersey's Premier Antique Rolls Royce Wedding Specialist!

First Class Rolls Royce Antique Cars would be honored to be a part of your Special Day! With one of our Vintage Rolls Royce cars such as our 1927 Rolls Royce Phantom, our 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II or our 1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III, you will have your guests in awe when they see you pull up "Red Carpet Style" to your Special Event! With all the stress a Wedding can bring, getting you to your Church on time and in classic style will be your Chauffeur's primary concern. We've been renting Vintage Rolls Royce cars for Weddings for over 37 years! One thing you will see in all the photos in our gallery are Happy Faces!

Let our Southern New Jersey based Rolls Royce Rental Service make sure that you arrive to your Wedding safely, on time and in relaxed fashion. Professionalism and Courtesy are our number one priorities here at First Class Rolls Royce. We promise you will be treated like a V.I.P. on your Special Day!

First Class Rolls Royce Antique Car Rentals was a business developed by long time luxury car operator Bob Bieniek. It was over twenty-five years ago that he acquired his first Classic Rolls Royce after seeing a need for these types of vehicles for Special Occasions. As a result, First Class Rolls Royce was born! Nothing compares to having your Wedding Day photos taken in and around your Carriage!

After a 30 year career in Law Enforcement, Bob retired in 2005 to devote all of his time and energy into making First Class Rolls Royce the Premier Rolls Royce Wedding Transportation Specialist of Southern New Jersey! In doing so, First Class Rolls Royce has added to our collection an eye catching 1927 Rolls Royce Phantom Limo that is second to none! We are also excited and happy to announce the addition of a rare 1964 ?Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III!

First Class Rolls Royce Antique car Rentals anxiously awaits your call to have you join the thousands of happy couples who have used our service for their Special Day!

Proudly Serving New Jersey & Pennsylvania for over 26 years!!!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Red Carpet Service
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Carmen
    Carmen G. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Car, even more Amazing Service

This First Class Rolls Royce Team was amazing. We got married in late October and I could not be happier with my choice with First Class Rolls Royce. My driver for my wedding day was Ed, but I nicknamed him my fairy godfather. He was amazing throughout the whole time. I swear he had like a Mary Poppins bag somewhere on him since he had everything I could possibly need. Make-up mirror? yep. Mints? yep. Water? He met me and my husband after we went down the aisle with two glasses of water! He made sure my dress was always perfect and helped the photographer with certain shots. He helped me calm my nerves and anxiousness throughout the day. He texted as soon as he got there and was professional the entire time. Plus the red carpet and the champagne toast on the ride to the reception were simply amazing. I'm a sucker for atmosphere, and he played 50's music on the ride over. The car was simply beautiful and it's nice to have a moment when it's just the newlyweds themselves. Everyone took pictures of the car and uploaded them on their Instagram/Facebook photos. I am truly happy that I chose them on my wedding day.
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey D. Married on 05/22/2021

The perfect getaway car!

We are so glad we splurged on the vintage Rolls Royce. The pictures turned out breathtaking and the car was stunning and very well-maintained. We highly recommend!
    Michelle F. Married on 05/08/2021

Wedding Getaway Car

We used First Class Rolls Royce for a getaway car at the end of the night! This made for beautiful pictures. Everyone was so nice and professional. The Rolls Royce was gorgeous!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Greystone Hall Greystone Hall Mansion Weddings

First Class!

An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson Wedding Planners

I absolutely love this company and the vintage cars they supply! Service was excellent and the driver Jessica was fantastic and my couple really enjoyed her services! Can't wait to do business again!

4142 Route 130 North Willingboro, NJ, 08046
Location of (First Class Rolls Royce)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding