JBJ Limousine Reviews

30 | Woodbury, NJ

30 Reviews for JBJ Limousine

Dorothy · Married on 05/19/2018

I used JBJ limo for my wedding this past weekend! Our driver was so professional, and made sure everything ran smoothly. They were easy to work with and got back to me right away with any questions I had. I highly recommend them to anyone for their event.

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2017

We had last minute changes 4 weeks before our wedding and they were able to accommodate. They were very responsive and helpful in booking the right limo for us. The limo was beautiful and had plenty of room for all of us. I have been in a few limos that will say able to seat 8 and when 8 adults get into it, it is very tight. Not with JBJ limousine! Our limo driver was so helpful when we told him last minute that we had to install a carseat for my son! I can easily say he went above and beyond! Thank you!

Kishayra · Married on 07/29/2017

1000 percent pleased with JBJ. My transportation to and from the venue fell through the week before the wedding and JBJ was able to accommodate me with beautiful vehicles that met my requirements. They were on time and courteous. The driver that took us to the venue even took a route that wasn't showing on Google maps (yes, my type A bride personality had me checking the route as we travelled) that got me there 5 minutes sooner than planned which was so great! I highly recommend them!!! Thanks JBJ!

Used JBJ for my wedding last month. What a great business. We went to their garage where all of their limos and buses were kept inside and saw how there limos were prepped and cleaned and serviced. We chose the 32 passenger Mercedes Limo Bus and 20 pass Escalade. Everyone at our wedding talked about how nice our limos were. That you JBJ you were great

amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

I just wanted to let everyone know the spectacular experience we had with JBJ limo company, and most importantly driver Jason. My sister got married on Friday, October 16 and he went out of his way to make sure every part of her day was perfect while he was with us. He went above and beyond in a way that I have never seen any driver do in the past (and I personally have been a bridesmaid in more than enough weddings recently to know the difference). From simply making sure her dress was perfect stepping out the limo to even fixing her hair when necessary. He even walked her up the church steps before the ceremony! I can’t say enough about him and the little things he did along the way to make the day special.

Thank you JBJ for all the services provided, they may seem like small things, but on such a special and stressful day, the little touches make all the difference.

Amanda Snyder

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

JBJ limo was AMAZING on our wedding day. These reviews stressed me in the days leading up to my wedding, which is why I am so so so thankful and happy to be writing this review. Our driver, Ted was more than accommodating to me, my husband, and our bridal party. We were pressed for time before the ceremony and between the ceremony and reception. Ted was calm and got us to where we needed to be in a timely manner! Ted even stayed longer than he had to so that we could get all of the pictures we wanted with our photographer. The limo party bus was in good condition, clean, and prepped for our 17 person bridal party. JBJ worked out perfectly for us! THANK YOU!!!

Allison · Married on 10/03/2014

We used JBJ Limo for our wedding & everything was perfect! We booked through the sales manager, Vince who was extremely personable & helpful and made the whole process easy. Jason was our driver for the day & he personally called me the night before the wedding to go over all details & reassure me that everything would be great. He was right on time for all pickups & the 20 passenger party bus that we booked was clean & awesome!! Jason helped all the girls out of the limo, fluffed my dress, fixed my veil and walked my Dad & I all the way up to the church doors! Thank You JBJ!

Used JBJ for my wedding we rented the new 32 pass Mercedes Benz bus. It was the best part of our wedding great job JBJ

Karson · Married on 08/31/2014

We used JBJ's party bus for our wedding day to transport our bridal party to our church & reception venue. Our driver, Joe, arrived early & was great! He got us from point A to point B safely & without difficulty. He was very professional & the vehicle itself was very clean. We would definitely use JBJ in the future. Thank you!

Best limo ive ever been in the new 2014 Escalade was awesome

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2014

We chose JBJ based on their affordable pricing and their fleet. We needed a limo to fit 20 ppl and did not want to use a bus. They were the only company we found that offered a 20 person limo (Yukon Denali). Vince the sales manager was very nice to work with. Kevin our driver was great and very professional. He called me the night before to introduce himself and told me not to worry about anything the day of that they will take of us if we needed to run a few minutes over. Kevin was very punctual with picking up the groom and taking the groomsmen to the church, then picking up me with my bridesmaids and taking us to the church. The limo itself was very clean and spacious! Definitely satisfied with their service and will definitely use JBJ in the future!!

robin · Married on 06/07/2014

used JBJ Limo for my wedding last saturday. Everything went wonderful the limo was the most talked about part of the wedding. We met the owner Brian at his garage and we looked at all the limos they had i think there were 14. We had a hard time choosing because they were all great but we chose the 18 passenger Excursion. the day prior to the wedding our chauffuer called us to confirm everything. He showed up 15 mins early the limo was spotless. we stopped at the park for pictures and he even brought us all bottles of water because it was hot out. at the end of the ride we invited him in to the reception, he said he normally wouldnt come in but since our reception was at Paris caterers and thats wear the limo garge was he said he had time. His name was James if you book with JBJ LIMo ask for him to be your chauffeur

First and foremost, I would like to thank the entire JBJ staff for helping me bring my marrage in with a BANG! My entire party had no idea, completely left people speechless.
    Vince, what a great guy. He helped me along the way, answered every question and he made me feel very comfortable.
    Troy, also a big help. He really helped me understand the sizing of what I needed for everyone in my group to feel comfortable.
    My driver Reese, I really wouldn't know where to start. This guy deserves a medal. He called me the day before to set everything up. He treated our group with so much respect and we all did the same with him. One of the nicest, kindest individuals I ever met.
    Overall, loved, I mean LOVED the experience. I promise we'll be back.
    Thanks, James

Best limo company i ever used. My wedding was such a hit with my guests when they saw what i pulled up in. No one had ever seen a Charger stretch limo. Driver was awesome. And the office staff was so nice.a++++

I just wanted to say thank you to JBJ for making my night a complete success. Not only did you find me a limo at the last minute when my original limo company called and said their limo broke down, but you went out of your way to contact me later on to make sure everything was set. The driver Reese, was as professional as could be. He knew how special this night was for me and he made sure he was around at all times. He was personable and showed great interest in my evening. I had contacted Reese the following day and advised him that I had left a pair of sunglasses in the limo. Not only did he drive them to my house the next day, he brought along a card, a book on relationships, and a hand written letter. This goes a long way coming form a man that has been in this world longer than my now wifeand I together. Your website claims that you have professional drivers, clean limos, and to be on time… and you completely delivered! Thanks again to you and Reese. I will never look anywhere else when renting again.

james · Married on 05/10/2014

Used jbj limo for my wedding plus bachelor party. I was so impressed other companies i looked at had 1 or 2 old lincoln limos parked at there house seemed like. JBJ has 17 different custom limos that ive never even seen before. I met the owner at their garage at Paris Caterers 2 different times to see the limos. I booked on their website it was very easy. Both rentals were excellent 18 passenger excursion and the asanti charger were turning heads. I see why they have been around for so long.

used JBJ Limo for my wedding on May 3rd. i went out to there garage to see all the limos to choose from, they insisted i see the fleet in order to choose, im glad i did. i used the 2 Charger Limos and if i hadnt seen them i probably would have chose something else. they were really exotic looking alot different and nicer than the typical old LIncoln limos everyone uses. On the Wedding day my chauffuer was early the limo was immaculate and everything went perfect. this company is a class act A+++++

amanda · Married on 06/30/2013

We used JBJ for our wedding and it was the best part of the day. It was pouring rain all day, they sent us 2 chauffeurs with our limo with large umbrellas so no one would get wet. The limo was awesome freezing cold airand very clean.i would recommend JBJ to anyone who wants quality service.

Kenny · Married on 12/15/2012

We used JBJ last weekend for our wedding we booked with them because they are located in a wedding facilty and do weddings as their main business. We met Troy to see the fleet he was accomidating to our schedule, we called other places and it seemed like no one wanted to let us see their limos? We booked the Expedition El limo with the 24" chrome wheels it looked amazing the day of our wedding everything went perfect the day of Troy acually drove us it was nice to have the person we worked with from beginning to end be our driver too. A+++ we loved all 15 of their limos we had a hard time picking what we wanted they have an amazing selection not like most companies that have the typical Lincoln white limos.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2012

JBJ Limo provided the transportation for our wedding and we were very happy with their services. They worked with us to meet our budget. Their vehicles were beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The drivers were courteous and professional.

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2007

Very professional driver, a lot of fun, and took me where I wanted to go, even though I went over my alloted time. Tip was included in the price quoted to me, which was nice...i didn't have to worry about bringing cash with me on the day of the wedding!

• Jef & Melissa

Jef & Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Robert as our driver, he was early to arrive. He was attentive to everything that was happening and our schedule/outline of the day. He gave us suggestions on solutions and was willing to do more than what we had originally outlined. He was exactly where we expected him to be when we expected him to be somewhere. We were very grateful to have such a great person and company helping us out through some stressful moments of the day, they did it with such professionalism and made it all seamless.

JBJ was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. The driver arrived to the first pick up location early and was very professional throughout the day. We would definitely recommend this company

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Limo Service

Had a great experience with JBJ limo! They were able to accommodate every request I made, including making different and additional stops during the week or two leading up to my wedding. The driver was prompt and even went out to grab ice and water for us when he thought he might need it. They did book our driver with back-to-back events, so if we had had any sort of issue with timing it would have been incredibly tight, and I wish it had more of a give between events, but a very good service with a great customer service department!