Williamstown, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number

About DJ Johnny B

JB Entertainment, LLC is owned and operated by DJ Johnny B.

• ArtKool DJ Events

20 Reviews for DJ Johnny B

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2020

Covid wedding at The Waterfall 10/17/20

Johnny B was great! We booked him a year and a half before our wedding having no idea there would be a pandemic starting 7 months prior. He made sure to stay in contact with us throughout the shutdown and was quick to respond to emails. He catered to all our last minute requests. We added the garter and bouquet toss the day before, some tik tok dances during and a second mother son song for my mom to dance with my brothers an hour before the reception was over without stealing my MILs dance and without losing other guests dance momentum because even during a pandemic there were a lot of people up and dancing and thats how you know you have a good dj.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 12/01/2019

I Knew I Wanted DJ Johnny B Before I Knew My Wedding Venue

There aren’t enough stars to give Johnny B for this review. DJ Johnny B is BARNONE the Best DJ for your event. He has an innate gift to feel out your venue, the vibe of your guests, and the atmosphere. He can DJ an event for any demographic; like he trained his whole life for your one day. I have been to numerous weddings (as a guest) that Johnny has DJ’d; and they always turn into the best weddings. It was not even a question when I got engaged who I would hire for my Wedding DJ ... I contacted Johnny even before we solidified our venue! Johnny will listen to your every request, make your event feel seamless, and keep your dance floor packed all night. He is an incredible DJ and an all around great guy. I can only assume his business needs nothing but referrals; because once you go to an event he has DJ’ed ... you will never entertain another DJ again. In my opinion ... music can make or break your wedding ... and I had 200% confidence that our music would keep our guests smiling, laughing, singing, and dancing the night away!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Brianna · Married on 10/05/2019

We love Johnny and Eric!

Johnny and Eric were awesome DJs for our wedding! Johnny did excellent as the MC as well! Their music choices were awesome! They kept everyone dancing all night! Johnny is so easy to talk to and is great at understanding how you would like your reception to go!
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Johnny B FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Williamstown, NJ, 08094 See on map
    Location of (DJ Johnny B)